LOVE IN BLOOM

ROMANCE DRAMA- CHICKLIT

Niamh's dream cottage was finally hers. She set about making it her home and put the plans into action for the perfect English garden. She was determined to leave her skeletons in the closet, conquer her fears, face the public, talk to a stranger and not have a panic attack... at least that was the plan.

When her sister introduced her to Toby, owner of the local garden centre, the first meeting was a disaster! Not only was he a very imposing figure but he was in a foul mood. Niamh panicked and ran for the hills. Nothing her sister said could make her return. Not even when Toby hand delivered the most beautiful bouquet of flowers she had ever seen as an apology. He was determined to makes amends... and did he ever!

He became a much loved friend who she adored spending time with and the feeling was mutual. But as her sister pointed out, there was also attraction, and that was a complication. Would she be able to conquer her fear, given her past? Could she tell him her secrets? Why was he so guarded? What she discovered was heartbreaking but at the same time made them perfect for each other. Would Love Bloom?

Link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7675132-love-in-bloom

Writer:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/AiramAuthor