Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A little later, we are still in Happy's dorm and I am holding Raven. "What are you thinking babe?" Happy asks. "Just how I would never have this. So much has happened. I went from no one wanting me to being married and now having a little girl. I just never thought it would happen for me." I tell him and feel a tear start to fall. He holds me and Raven tighter and says "I didn't know I wanted this until you. I love you and her." he tells me. "I love you too Hap and judging by how she reacts to you already, she does too." I tell him.

After feeding her and changing her again, I am sitting against the headboard with Happy beside me. "Want me to put her in the bassinet?" he asks. "Not yet. I just want to hold her a little longer." I tell him. "Talk to me babe." he says. Taking a deep breath, I say "Just thinking about what her future would have been like. Her parents kidnapped a kid and raped her. Almost killed her. What's to say they wouldn't have done that to her too." I wipe the tear that fell and he kisses the top of my head and says "First of all, we are her parents. Not them. Second, we don't have to worry about that now because she has a clubhouse full of men that love her already and will die protecting her. And third, I will always protect my Queen and my Princess." he says before kissing me softly. "I love you Happy." I say. "I love you." he says.

The next morning, we wake up to hearing the little cries of our baby girl. "I got her momma." he tells me and I smile. I get her bottle ready and then change her diaper and start feeding her. "That's a good look on you." he tells me and I start laughing. "You're crazy." I tell him. "Seriously. Seeing you holding my little girl, it's a beautiful sight." he tells me. I look at him and grab his shirt and pull him closer. "I love you so much. You and our daughter." He smiles softly and says "I love you both so much." I look back at our little girl and realize just how complete I feel.