Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I walk into the office and Gemma sees me. "You okay?" she asks. I look at her and say "Yeah. Just didn't get much sleep last night." I tell her and she smirks. Getting up she says "I'm going to spend some time with Abel." she walks out the door and I see Happy walk in with an invoice. He hands it to me and kisses me softly and says "Love you little girl." I smile softly and say "I love you." He heads out to the garage and I see a couple of croweaters sitting there watching him work and I can't stand it. I get up and close the door and get back to work.

Lunch time rolls around and Phil asks what I want from the diner. "Can you get me a salad please?" I ask. "Sure thing." he says. When he comes back from the diner, he brings me my food and heads out to deliver the rest of the guys their food. Happy walks in with his lunch and sits with me. "What the fuck?" He asks, looking at my salad. "I was just in the mood for a salad." I tell him and he shakes his head. We eat and talk for a few and he heads back to the garage.

That evening, we head home and I get dinner started. We sit to eat and I don't eat much. "You okay? You're barely touching your food." he says. "Yeah. I'm fine." I tell him. I get up and clean the kitchen and head to the shower while he sits on the couch. I have to get my head right so he doesn't realize what's going on. I get out of the shower and put on another one of my outfits I bought. He walks into the bedroom and sees me standing there in a two piece. Black bra and black thongs. He looks at me and I see him smirk. "This another one of your surprises?" he asks and I nod my head yes. "Holy fuck." he says before he walks over to me and picks me up bridal style. Putting me on the bed, he kisses me deeply before he takes the bra off and starts assaulting first one nipple and then the other. Kissing down my body, he rips my panties off and buries his tongue in my core, causing me to succumb to the pleasure. Once I find my release, he enters me roughly and thrusts in and out causing me to find my release again and again before he finds his. He lays beside me and pulls me close before falling asleep. Once he's asleep, I get up and head to the kitchen for a drink.

I had been sitting at the kitchen table for a little while, just thinking when I hear "What are you doing up?" he asks. "Couldn't sleep and didn't want to wake you." I say. He walks over and sits next to me. "Talk to me babe." He says. "Nothing baby. I'm good." I tell him as I move to sit in his lap but he stops me. I nod and start to walk back to the bedroom but he stops me. "Talk to me. I know something's wrong. You've been off for a couple of days now." He says. I don't look at him but whisper "I just want to make sure I keep you interested." as I fight off the tears. He tilts my head up to look at him and says "Why are you worried about that? You're the only one that I want." I pull away from him and say "I just see all of the croweaters and porn girls watching you and..." I say but he cuts me off by kissing me. The tears start to fall and he says "They don't mean shit and I ain't touching any of them. You're it for me. But, baby, when you feel like this, you need to tell me. I can't show you how perfect you are if you don't tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours." I nod my head and he picks me up and carries me to bed. I lay with my back to him and he pulls me as close as he can get me. The last thing I remember hearing before I fall asleep was "I love you Princess."