Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Waking up the next morning, I feel a little better about things. I open my eyes and feel Happy's arms around me tight and his breath on my neck and I smile. I love this man more than anything. I feel him start to stir and I turn in his arms and start kissing my way up his chest and to his neck and to his lips. He kisses me back just as passionately and moves to hover over me. I smile into the kiss and whisper against his lips "Love me killa." I hear him growl into the kiss as he enters me slowly. Thrusting in and out slowly, I start to buck against him and moan "Don't stop. Please baby don't stop." He picks up the pace and I lose myself to him. After finding release after release, he finally finds his inside me. Looking into my eyes he says "Morning Princess." I kiss him softly on the lips and say "Morning baby." We get up and start our day.

Getting to the shop, we walk into the office and clock in. Sitting at my desk, Happy walks over and kisses me and says "Love you." I say "Love you." before he walks to the office and I get started billing invoices. Gemma walks in and asks "How you doing baby?" I look up at her and smile and say "I'm good actually. Really good." She closes the door and says "You're glowing." I blush a little and say "I met Happy's mom." I tell her. "That's great. I take it things went well?" she asks. "Told her I wasn't able to have kids and she told me that there wasn't anything wrong with me. Told me she had faith I would still be a mother." I tell her. "That's good baby. I've met his mom. She's a good strong woman. I have a lot of respect for her." she tells me. "Opening the door, we stand there, looking out and Happy looks over and I see him smirking. I just shake my head and get back to work.

Lunch time rolls around and we are sitting at the picnic table eating when a car pulls up. I look over and whisper "What the fuck?" Happy looks at me and asks "What?" I look at him and say "It's my ex, Chris." I stand and walk towards him with half the club behind me. "What do you want?" I ask. "Can we talk?" he asks. "Talk." I say, crossing my arms over my chest. "Alone?" he asks. "Anything you need to say can be said in front of my family." I tell him. He sighs and says "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left like I did. Hell, I shouldn't have left at all." he tells me. "Are you kidding me?" I ask shocked. "I want to see if there's a chance we could work things out?" he asks. "No there isn't. Not a snowball's chance in hell." I tell him. "Why not?" He asks shocked. "Because she's with me." Happy says as he walks up and puts his arm around my waist from behind. "You moved on?" he asks. "Yeah. I did. And he's definitely an upgrade." I tell him. "He know you can't have kids?" he asks. "Yeah. I do and unlike you, it ain't a problem. She's still fucking perfect." Happy says and I place my hand on his on my waist and squeeze. "Chris, I'm finally happy. I'll have my family one day and I have a man that loves me. All of my. Ever insecurity. Every moment of self doubt. All of it. He's there, telling me there's nothing wrong with me. All the things you should have done. Chris, there will never be anything else between us. I wish you well but you need to leave and not come back." I tell him. "You'd rather be here and be a biker whore?" he asks. Happy steps forward and says "She ain't a whore. She's my Old Lady and she's gonna be my wife so you better watch your mouth before you find yourself unable to use it." Happy tells him. Chris visibly stiffens before running to his car and peeling out of the lot.

Happy walks over to me and pulls me close. I look up at him and ask "Can I get a minute?" He nods and the other guys walk back towards the garage. "You said I was gonna be your wife?" I ask. "You're gonna be my wife and mother of our kids. I told you. I fucking love you." he tells me. "I love you too Happy. You have no idea." I tell him before he kisses me softly and we head back to work.