Chapter Twenty Five- This Is the End. But We All Meet Our Ends Eventually

"And is this going to take long? Because I don't like waiting." Sasori grumbled. "Yeah yeah Sasori. Whatever. It's not like Suna would care anyways. I'm sure you'd let Hidan sacrifice me then you'd turn me into a puppet, I know already. Kami, can't I get a break?" I replied. They both remained emotionless.

I sighed and continued, "You know of my Kekkai Genkai yes?" I asked. Itachi nodded. "Good. You see, it was a long time ago in Kirigakure, where Kisame was an ass to my daughter, and Zabuza trained her. It started when a pirate aske me to become a ninja to feed our country. It started when I met Kakashi Hatake." A knife was plunged into my side, I could tell instantly that it was covered in poison. "Ahh yes. Making my time shorter already are we? Anyways. I liked him." I had to refrain from saying the other word. 

"And we were the best of friends. Until Obito was killed and I ran away. Then Kisame was starting stuff and I had to save the darn day. Then my daughter was made jinchuuriki of Saiken. What a lovely fellow he is- and we were happy until you guys popped back up. Damn you guys, ruining my punishment." I told them in a rush as another kunai was jabbed in my thigh. 

Just a bit more Mizore. This part is almost over. "You know. You're not one to talk Sasori. Anyways, as I was saying, I met your brother, Sasu-gay, and what a little emo he is, always going on about revenge and stuff like that. Yes I know he was talking about you but it was so damn annoying." I rambled, letting out another crazy laugh.

"Ooh the best part. The chuunin exams showed up you know? Shukaku and Kurama were there, and you know, so was Orochimoomoo. But I told him I'd rather join you guys than a perv like him, the sick little snake was trying to lick me!" I shouted, earning a few chuckles from the rest of the Akatsuki.

"And then. I wound up here, waiting for the opportune moment to kick your asses." I told them as another was jabbed in my arm. I refused to let any emotion show. "I told you this wasn't going to work. It's like trying to make a Jashinist feel pain instead of pleasure. I take in the pleasure because I know someday, that you're all going to die, even you Sasori." I felt another get very close to my face before a hand came up to stop it. It was Itachi's hand. 

"Oh look, emo number two is getting emotional. Someone, PLEASE make the world explode." I smiled a bit, and even Sasori smirked a bit. "Tobi is a good boy! But Mizore chan is not! Why does she make Sasori-sama upset?" I looked at him with an evil glint in my eye. Madara/Obito Uchiha. He controlled me the little manipulator. 

"Since you assholes captured me. I'm going to reveal your plans. I know who you are Tobi. Or should I say, Obito Uchiha?" Itachi turned quickly and snatched the mask off of Obito's face. "Even better yet. It's Madara Uchiha." He growled and lunged at me, but everyone reached out to stop him.

My face widened in surprise. Why are they all protecting me? Why? Why does this make me angry? "Why? Why do you do this? WHy are you keeping me alive when you, Itachi, knows exactly what happens when I say the four words you don't want to hear ever again. Maybe I want to die! Maybe I want the pain and suffering to go away!" I shouted, earning the attention of Hidan. "Care to explain why?" He sat in front of me. 

"My Kekkai Genkai...When you pronounce love for someone, true love....you die. He stared at me in shock, as did the others, save for Itachi. "I told Pein I had a way out, and this is it Itachi. But I don't know if it will work." He stared at me for the longest time until he hugged me, "Just say hello to Kara for me okay?" I nodded. 

I thought about her, Kara, my sister, the one that fell in love with a Uchiha. Specifically Itachi Uchiha. They were the greatest couple in the world, and that was all taken away from him when she told him she loved him, knowing full well what would happen. 

I felt the same really, only for Kakashi. The world stopped when I was near him. My heart stopped when I was near him. We heard noises in the hallway and then the door burst open. It was Kakashi. "Mizore. Say it now! If you truly want this. Say it now!" Itachi yelled at me. 

"Kakashi.........I love you." I told him, and the overwhelming sense of darkness came over me.

*General Pov*

The present Akatsuki and Kakashi all stared at the pile of black feathers that had exploded in the place of Mizore Kabuyaki. The white haired jounin fell to his knees and stared at the pile of his long gone girlfriend. Why had she done this? "Kakashi. It's what she wanted. Believe me. I know what you're going through." The raven haired Uchiha told him. Despite the fighting between the Akatsuki and every other village, his presence was ignored by all except them.

"How do you know?" Kakashi asked, and the raven responded, "Her sister was my girlfriend. And she said the same thing to me. And that is why I left." 

Silence overwhelmed the room, and so Kakashi stood and left, not even looking back on the feathers ever again.

For some. It would be a moment to relish the fact that a great shinobi has passed. For two, it would mean the death of a loved one. For three certain genin, a lost teacher and their depressed sensei. For two Kage's, a wanted criminal only feeding her country.