Prologue

"Kakashi! Just let me leave. It's my fault you lost your eye. And it's my fault everything's falling to pieces. Let me go back to where I belong!" I shouted at my close friend. "You needed me Mizore! I wasn't going to abandon you!" He yelled back, hurt by my words. "That's not what Rin told me! She said that you were planning to abandon us at first! If Obito Hadn't convinced you otherwise, I'd be dead!" I fought back tears as my words cut through the air. He took a step back, as if my words psyically hurt him. 

His only visible eye flashed so many different emotions. Hate, anger, sorrow, defeat, were just some of them. "Why didn't you tell me from the beginning that you were a pirate Mizore? Why couldn't you tell me? Could you not trust me?" He asked.

"I didn't want you hurt. I'm not only a pirate Kakashi! I'm at the right hand side of Kirito Shirayuki! After I was taken here, he found me by a river after training one day. He told me if I wanted to go home, to train and become a Jounin, and then come with him." My lips betrayed me. Why did I have to tell him? Why?

"You know better than anyone that if you leave, I will be the one chasing after you." He said through gritted teeth. It was one of those rare occasions where he had his ANBU mask off. I was battling leaving him and feeding my home country. I knew that if I left, I'd become missing-nin.

"I can't stay here Kakashi. Like I said before. I don't belong here, and I never have. I'm going back to my village." I said and started to turn away. He grabbed my arm, spinning me around. He also, in the same moment, placed a hand under my chin and pulled my face up to meet his.

"Forget about them, you belong with me." He said and kissed me for the first time, and last, time. This can't be the Kakashi I know. Kakashi Doesn't love me, he only sees me as a training partner. I broke away from him. And I can't just forget about the people that saved me from my clan's murderers. I just can't. 

"I said I have to go, and you can't change my mind. Don't try following me, Hatake." I said, and jumped out the window, and into the night. He called as loud as he could, "MIZORE!" I fought back even more tears and made my way to the looming pirate ship on the water. No one can stop me now, and no one ever will.

It won't be long before he finds me though, and if he does, something bad will happen.

So how'd you like the prologue? If it needs improvement or if I need to fix something, just comment and ask!