Chapter Twenty Two- THE CHUUNIN EXAMS. part 1

Like, a while later dude

=======<3

"Kakashi, can you not? Back off!" I yelled in his ear as he tried to hug me. I had heard the chuunin exams were starting soon, and I was giddy with excitement, Gaara was going to compete as well, but I didn't care, I was proud of him.

"But Mizoreee! Just one hug!" He begged. "No Kakashi. We've got to go tell the genin about the chuunin exams." I struggled out of his grip. "No. They can handle us being late." He put his face in my hair, whichis actually disgusting if you think about it. "Well I can't. Now let me go." I ordered. "Yes ma'am Lady Hatake." He obliged. 

My face heated up and I smacked his head. I then walked outside and teleported to the meeting place. "I seem to have walked in on something eh?" I commented, looking at the tree genin and the others. "Yeah. Wait who are you?" A little boy yelled. 

Ths must be the Hokage's grandson, Konohamaru. Thanks Kurama for that wonderful insight. "I'm their sensei Konahamaru!" I patted his head. "How'd you know my name?" He asked. "Magic." I replied, then I smiled really big because Konahamaru just ran into Konkuro.

"Hey you little punnk. Watch where you're going." He snarled. I walked up and popped him on the head. "Bad boy Konkuro." I scolded as he dropped Konahamaru. Everyone except Temari gasped. "What's up Temari?" I asked, hugging her. "Nothing much, auntie. Can I call you that?" She greeted me. They all gasped again. 

"Why do you have three headbands?" Konkuro asked. Too many questions, I took a deep breath and snswered, "Okay. I'm your godmother. I met Temari a while ago in Suna where the Kazekage gave me  a headband before i left. I was born In Kirigakure and trained in Konoha. Yes Temari, that is much easier." I relased my breath. Sasugay threw a stone at Konkuro, making me laugh a bit.

Konkuro, angry at Sasugay, pulled out his puppet. "Konkuro." A deep voice I'd heard only once snarled in our direction. I smiled even wider if possible. Gaara was hanging upside down in a tree. He dissappeared in a swirl of sand and reappeared in front of Konkuro. "S-Sorry Gaara. It won't happen again." Konkuro stuttered, making me frown. 

"Shut up. Or I'll kill you." Gaara started to turn away when I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. He was stiff at first, then he wrapped his arms around me. "Good luck on the chuunin exams Gaara." I whispered. When I pulled away, Gaara's eyes were a bit softer. "Let's go." He called out to a happy Temari and a dumbstruck Konkuro. 

As for the genin, they sweatdropped on the floor. "Naruto, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. "Wait. Tell me who that was. And why did you hug him?" Sasugay asked. "Those were my godchildren, the only family I have left, and they're here for the Chuunin exams." I replied and teleported Naruto and myself to a river bed. 

"Naruto. I need you to tell me what you felt when you saw Gaara for the first time." I asked him, with all seriousness. "Well, I felt fear. Lots of it. Just pouring off of him. But I also felt lonliness." Naruto explained. "You know why Naruto?" I asked, looking at the water. He shook his head. "He's a jinchuuriki like you Naruto. One that has had no loving family for him." I told him, and he looked up at me.

"Then I'm going to make it my personal mission to make sure he has one." Naruto grinned and held his thumb out. I felt an all too familiar pang in my chest.

Skip Chuunin exam parts one and two. Commencing Preliminaries. Kabuto is still in, You'll see why. Skip Naruto, Tenten, Shikamaru, and Sakura fight. Now is right after Sasugay fight. 

Kabuto vs Mizore Hatake

Hinata vs Neji

Gaara vs Rock Lee

I'm fighting now? Me? But I'm a Jounin. "Go on Mizore. I knew you liked a good fight. This kid is good. I don't think he's even a chuunin level." Kakashi told me. But I knew him all to well, Kabuto, right hand man to Orochimaru. Or Orochimoo-moo, whichever you prefer. I changed my name to Kakashi's after I met the Kazekage last time. Something was up, and I didn't like it. 

"Mrs. Hatake?" When was the wedding?" Kabuto mocked as I jumped down to meet him. We were the final fight because of uneven competetors. "That's none of your concern. Can we start now? I'm wishing for a fight." I looked to the proctor. 

"Try to *cough go easy on him Mizore." He said, "Start!" I pulled out three kunai and threw them at him. "Haha, you're going to need to do better than that Mizore, if you want to beat me." Kabuto teased and put his hands together to form a jutsu. I quickly put my hands to the floor and pulled it up to protect myself from his attack. While I hid, I preformed the handsigns for the acid-fireball jutsu and aimed it at him. I shot it out, and it flew slowly towards him. 

I also threw down four yellow smoke bombs and prepared my instant wave jutsu. I heard screams of agony and when the smoke cleared, Kabuto's body was burning. It was not a clone so he really was burning. I shot out the water after I waited some time and it doused him completely. 

"Winner of this match, Mizore Hatake." The proctor said and I walked off the floor and upstairs, unfazed about what i just did. "Are you okay? The last time you used that jutsu-" Kakashi started but I stopped him. "I'm fine." I growled.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I whispered in his ear Orochimaru's name and his eyes widened and he nodded. I left the arena and went to the river, my favorite place in Konoha. "You have lotsss of power Mizore. Maybe I could, multiply it tenfold?" A voice said from behind me. "Go away Orochimoo-moo. No one likes you. And no one will. I'm not joining your little gang, and I never will. I'd rather die first." I told him. And he laughed deeply.

"You'll join me one day Mizore. If not today later." He said, and I turned to him. "You know what? I'd rather join that Akatsuki than join you." I snarled and teleported away before he could put that wrectched curse mark on me. "Lord Hokage. I have something to report." I bowed. "Is it Orochimaru? If it is, Kakashi just told us." Anko said. 

"Well, it is Orochimaru, but he just tried to recruit me. And I told him I'd rather be in Akatsuki than with him. BUt he did not have the chance to put a curse mark on me." I stood back up. "YOU TOLD HIM WHAT?" Ibiki yelled. "I'm not going to go joining the Akatsuki. Don't worry. I hate them with a burning passion." I stated calmly. "Well if that is all you needed to report, you may go." The Hokage said and he released me. 

I nodded and left to find Gaara.