Chapter Fourteen- A Very Happy Squirt Indeed- (honhonhonhon)

This chapter is dedicated to AnnaHaner, animatedangel, and ClicktoPurify. Anna and animated just followed me, and Click- otherwise known as Taki, is my biggest voter and she loves A7x. She's also the reason I have so many comments on this darn book.

On another note, the reason I don't update as often as I did before is I have this thing known as school, which by law I am required to go to. Secondly, my sister has more votes and followers than I do, and it's really annoying. So the more I update, the less she does.

So now, onto the story

==========<3

"Squirt! I'm home!" I shouted throught the house. I heard something fall over, and the sound of running. "Momma! Momma You're home!" Squirt yelled, tackling me to the ground. "Hey baby. Oh I've missed you so much. And look how you've grown!" I exclaimed.  She giggled and climbed off me. "Yeah. I also learned some new jutsus. I can take you on now momma!" She looked confident, really confident, as she stuck her thumb out. 

"But first, your present." I said

ClicktoPurify: Are you gonna-?

Me: No.

Clicky: WHYYYYYY?

Me: Because I said so.

Clicky: Give me better reason.

Me: BECAUSE IM AT SCHOOL. I AM NOT MAKING ZABUZA SHOW UP IN ONLY LEATHER. AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Clicky: Awhh. But sexy Zabuza......In only leather......Mooo

Me: ..............She's eleven.

Clicky: So? I'd tap that anyday.

Me: ..........................Can I continue now? I don't need your perverted Portugese-ness around the children

"OOOOHHH a present!" She giggled happily. I pulled - out of my rather large bag that can hold anything. Think Mary Poopins - A silver katana with a black hilt, and red embroidery throughout. She gasped, like litterally. "Gasp!" I sweatdropped and handed it to her. "Now can we go? I wanna show you soo bad!" She pleaded. I nodded and she dragged me outside and to the training grounds.

"Give me your all Squirt. Don't hold back. Because you know I won't." I told her as she got in her fighting stance. "Don't worry momma. I've learned from the best." She replied, taking out two shuriken at throwing them. I easily dogdged them and pulled out my kunai. I threw them, she dodged them just as easily. I put my hands together, "Earth release! Earth clones!" Two more me's popped up out of the ground. 

"Now that's a little unfair Miza." Kakashi said from beside me. "She's got to be prepared for anything Kakashi. Even me." I muttered the last part as the two clones attacked her. I also threw a smoke bomb once she defeated those. The smoke was dense, so she couldn't see me. I put my hands together again and my infamous black panther stood behind me. 

"No Miza. She may be better, but she's not ready for that yet." Zabuza said, trying to get me to stop the overpowered jutsu. When the smoke cleared, I saw Squirt holding her hand out in front of her. A spinning ball of visible chakra in her palm. "Rasengan!" She shouted and charged at me. My black panther tried to block it, but she went right through and it dissappeared. I inhaled sharply and quickly teleported away...To right behind the real Squirt. 

"Nice work Kakashi! Teaching the Rasengan to an eleven-year-old!" I shouted out to him. Squirt turned, trying to cut me with a kunai, but I grabbed her arm and flipped her to the ground. She still gripped the knife tightly and was giving me a rough time in getting out of her hand. 

I picked her up and threw her up into the sky, and she screamed, loudly. Like, so loud it made my ears bleed. I huddled to the ground with my hands over my ears. SO. MUCH. PAIN. It was like my ears were bleeding from the inside and my stomach turned into jelly. Once it was over, I looked around. Squirt was nowhere to be seen, and so I looked up. She was coming down, and fast at that.

I easily dodged her, despite my internal pain. "What have you guys been teaching her?" I asked through gritted teeth, sparring with my kunai. "Oh the scream she learned herself. She can concentrate the scream on one to onethousand people at once. " Zabuza said, smirking evilly. I sighed and concentrated on the battle at hand. 

Grabbing her foot, I made quick work of pinning her down and removing all ways to scream. She gasped for air and tapped out. I released her and got up, offering my hand, smiling. She took it, and i threw her over my shoulder. I teleported to the ocean and threw her in. She laughed happily and pulled me in too. "No! I didn't want to get wet!" I shouted. She splashed me and waded away as fast as she could.

Oh no you don't. I used a water jutsu to pull her back, and I hugged her with my wet body, "I'm so proud of you. You've grown so much Squirt, and you aren't going to ever be let go. EVER."

SO WHATDIDYATHINK HMMMMM? I personally liked it cause you get to see Squirt in action. But sadly. The fucking Akatsuki gotta get their damn faces in everything don't they. NEXT UP ON WANTED: 

1. The ten years are up. 

2. Zabuza became one of the seven ninja swordsmen of the Mist

3. AHHHHH LOVE

4. AHHHHHH KAKASHI-KUN

5. Ahhhhhhh..........................................................rejection. BELIEVE IT

6. Zabuza meets team seven.

7. there is actually a team seven

8. epic Haku  and Zabuza fight. They die

9. the Chuunin exams

10. GAAAAAARRRRRRRAAAA- MY PANDA. MINE.

11. aww shikamari.........I SHIP

12. piggehs love cake