Chapter Twenty-One - Mizore's Story

Flashback

"Mizore. You are so special. You have no idea. You will be great one day, but for now, you train." My father told me, patting my head. "Okay daddy. What do you need me to do?" I asked eagerly. "I see we are as eager as ever. Okay. Todayy I'm going to teach you how to walk up a tree without your hands." He said. 

I looked up at him unsure, "How do you do that? That's almost impossible daddy!" He grinned at me and walked over to a really big tree. He calmed himself and started to walk up the tree. I stared up at him in awe. "Show me! Show me!" I yelled gleefully when he came back down. 

"Okay so first you need to focus the chakra into your feet. There needs to be a balance though, otherwise it won't work." I nodded and focused the chakra at my feet. I forced my ten year old body to move my feet up the trunk. "Remember to keep your focus Mizore. Keep the balance." He said as I continued to climb. 

I made it halfway up the tree before I fell. Id on't know how I fell, I just did. "Woah Mizore. Remind me not to talk to you while you're focusing. If you want to try again, you can later. Now we must train your kekkai genkai."  He said after he caught me. 

I nodded. I guess I'll try again later. I'm really excited to learn how to be strong, and my kekkai genkai will help me because it has two parts. One part can control the power of the tailed beasts, and the other can master all chakra types. Daddy told me I was a special one because I could master the yin/yang chakra as well. "What part are we learning today daddy?" I asked him.

"We are training your lightning jutsu today. If you cannot master this jutsu, we will give up on your training and never pick it up again." He told me. My stomach dropped into my feet. I'll never become a ninja if I don't master this? Then I must do this. I have to do this.

"Okay. You are learning how to do this. If it's not really big, don't worry. Just try your best." Dad said to me as he showed me the hand signs. I preformed them and shouted, "Lightning style: Black Panther Jutsu!" As I finished the words, I shut my eyes as a sleek black panther covered in purple lightning surrounded daddy and me. 

"Okay. You're good. You can stop now." Daddy told me, his mouth hanging in shock. This is litterally the first time I've ever made him shocked, the leader of our clan, speechless. I giggled and released the jutsu. "You really are special Mizore. And now we go out eat as a treat." He said and I giggled happily.

Fastforward

The village was burning. So many burning bodies and houses. I didn't know where I was running to, it all looked the same. Men in black cloaks with red clouds on them were walking around the burning houses as I hid myself. "Lightning Style: Black Panther Jutsu!" I shouted from my hiding place.

The black panther attacked them, but it was stopped by a counter attack. It was a man with a puppet body that stopped my attack. I have no idea how, but he did with only his arm. I gasped quietly and ran in the opposite direction. "We know you're there little Mizore. And we've come to claim you. To give you a home! Since you don't have one anymore." A blonde haired mansaid happily. "Now matter what Mizore. It wasn't your fault. No matter what you hear me?" My mother screamed at me as I ran

These people were insane, so I ignored him and continued to run. I ran until I couldn't anymore, which was the Mizukage's office. At this time it was that creepy old guy as Mizukage, but he was safer nonetheless. I burst into his office, and blacked out. 

Fastforward 

My family. I saw my family. They were teaching me jutsus. I grinned happily and learned them, unknowing that they were gone. Unknowing that the Akatsuki had killed them to get to me. The greatest clan in Kirigakure, just...gone...In one night too. 

I awoke to beeping machines and nurse chatter. "Oh thank god you're okay. Doctor Kimashe. We need to transport her now." A nurse told me. "W-where?" I asked in my weak state. "Konohagakure sweetheart, Mizukage's orders." Another nurse said, and then I felt the out-of-body feeling you get when you teleport via scrolls.

Fastforward

End of flashbacks. For now.

Gaara was asleep now. And now I am happy to get that off my chest.I relaxed and picked him, menatlly thanking his mother for proctecting him while I couldn't. And I planned on proctecting my last family for a long time. 

Sorry It's short. I got tired.