Chapter Ten- Have I Forgotten Something? And Another Tailed Demon

So I went to Old Navy, because school is starting, and for the record, I hate that store. I had to go to the men's section for school appropriate shorts. I ended up buying men's cargo shorts and when my friends asked me about it I told them, "I only bought them because Old Navy doesn't believe in 6 foot tall girls wearing cargo shorts."

I also went to gamestop and bought Murdered Soul Suspect. I'm going to preorder AC: Unity tomorrow.

So onto le chapter

===========<3

A week later-

i eventually remembered about my shop, and i took Squirt with me to run it. Since it wasn't a busy day, we ended up playing poker for a few hours. I've had to stop every once in a while to take care of customers, and i've caught her cheating twice.

"Are you really teaching her poker? That's unbecoming of a lady." A voice i recognized as the one and only Lady Haruna. "Lovely to see you again. But it's not very Lady-like to have a man that is dissrespectful of those who protect them." I said without even looking up. She scoffed, "I am your elder! Treat me with some respect!" She demanded.

"First of all. Respect is earned. Second of all, when did you turn into such a bitch? Was it the baker you are currently sleeping with? Because I've lost a lot of sleep lately." I told her. Her jaw dropped, "How dare you! I have fed you, treated you like my own, and you can't give me any respect?" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes, and glanced at Squirt, who was hiding her smile behind her cards. "Like I said, respect is earned, and you've lost yours. I suggest you leave, before something bad happens." I told her. She left without another word. "You know. It's not nice to cheat Squirt." I said, looking at my cards and back at the table.

She smiled at me and herld her thumb up. "Miss Kabuyaki! Miss Kabuyaki! The Mizukage needs you right now! It's urgent!" A ninja called, running into my shop. "And bring your daughter!" He added, and ran off. I sighed, "Come on." I grabbed her hand, flipped the sign to closed, and poofed towards the tower.

"Ahh, Mizore. Glad you could make it. Glad to see you too Squirt." Mei said. I looked around the room to see Konoha shinobi and ANBU. They noticed my worry, even though I tried my hardest to conceal it. "Don't worry. We aren't taking you in today. We have brought something for Kirigakure." One said.

Kakashi wasn't here. That's a problem. What happened to him? Is he okay? Why am I thinking these things? I don't love him anymore. "What did you bring?" Asked Squirt. I hushed her and turned to the ninja. "We have brought two tailed beasts. Isobu and Saiken." Another said.

Tailed beasts? Don't they have to be sealed inside children?

Oh

Hell

No

"You aren't putting that monster inside of her." I said, trying to remain calm. "Do you want these things running around and destroying village after village? No? I didn't think so." One ANBU said.

I sunk to the floor and looked at Squirt. "It's okay Momma. I can handle it. Besides, if i'm holding a tailed beast, you and Kakashi and Kishimoto won't get hurt." She said, trying to cheer me up. I smiled and kissed her head. "Are you absolutely sure Mizore? Letting her do this?" Mei asked.

"Hey. If Squirt says she wants to do it. Why are you trying to stop her?" I asked. "Touche." Mei replied. "So, what now?" Squirt asked. "Now we decide which one to seal. Since you're the jinchuuriki, you pick." An ANBU said, "Three, or six?" He asked. Squirt pondered over this for a second.

"Six." She said, and looked at me. I nodded and looked at the floor, letting a single tear fall. "Hey Momma! You can't tell me ninjas don't cry and then go crying yourself!" She exclaimed at me. "This is different sweetie. She's allowed to cry a bit." Mei said, coming over to me. I pushed myself on the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest.

I don't know what do. What parent is prepared for this. She's my daughter, and I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to be protecting her, not the other way around. Mei reached out to touch me and I pushed her away.

I felt jittery, on edge. Everyone was watching me, even Squirt. It was too much, I can't handle it, I must be panicking. I have to be. I glanced around and rushed to the window, and flipped up to the roof. I sat there and cried for a good twenty minutes. "Hey. It's over now. You can take her home to get some rest. She needs it a lot." Mei said from beside me.

I nodded and went back inside. "Oh and um, there's a surprise at your apartment." She whispered and went back to her desk. I looked back at the Ninja. Some held their heads, while the ANBU, in their glorified masks, looked straight-forward.

I took Squirt from a female ninja, who looked a lot like Rin. I nodded my head in aknowledgement, and left quietly without another word. I made my way across rooftops, scared to teleport to my house in case the jutsu went wrong. It felt so wrong, my own daughter, was now hosting a monster. I can't do it, what if she lashes out at me or anyone else?

No, I can't be thinking like that, I have to protect her from everyone. No one is going to love her now, no one. When I reached my apartment, I had to set her down on her feet to open the door. Once I opened it, a familiar white-haired boy was sitting on my couch, reading his pervy book. He shot up as I entered the room sullenly.

I took her to her bedroom to rest, and I shut the door, giving her some peace. When I turned back around, Kakashi was standing there with his arms out. Since my mind was still fuzzy and not willing to think reasonably, I ran into his arms and cried into his chest. He slid down to the floor and leaned against the wall, which lead me to sit on his lap with his hand stroking my hair.

"It's okay. It's okay. Everything's going to be okay. Just let it all out." He soothed, it wasn't helping much, but just a little was all I needed. I haven't cried like this in a long time, not since the night my clan died. It was a horrible night, fire was everywhere, my mother was dragging me along the streets, trying to get us away from the panic and burning buildings.

I faintly remember her saying, "No matter what they tell you. It wasn't your fault. Don't listen to them, it wasn't your fault, you didn't do it." She was grabbed from me and dragged away.

======It's only a Kaka point of view. This may be the only time it happens.

I've never seen her cry like this before. Her fist daughter, not biological, but you get what I mean. I can't believe the Mizukage put her through that. It hasn't even been a month yet and her family's already broken. I wonder what happened when she found out. But either way, I'm going to be here for the next ten years.

The Hokage made me a deal, he said I get ten years with Mizore and Squirt, then I have to take her back with me to Konohagakure to train a squad. According to him, it's her punishement for leaving the village, and attacking our shinobi, and pillaging other villages that were apart of our peace treaty.

So she's going to train a bunch of brats fresh out of the academy for a long while.

Speaking of her, she's stopped crying, and is now sleeping. I sigh and pick her up and carry her to her bed. I tuck her in and slide in next to her. She instantly scoots over and drapes an arm over my, not caring that we were both fully clothed. CONSIDERING SHE WAS ASLEEP. GAWD YOU MUTHER PUNCAKE FLIPPIN PERVS.

===========<3

Hope you enjoyed this installment of Wanted. Comment below for more. not that i've had a lack of comments, it's just that you bakas don't like to comment words, or vote. Because I could really use the votes.