Chapter Twenty Three- THE CHUUNIN EXAMS. part 2

I found him on the roof of an apartment. It was nearly dark, and I guess he wanted me to find him. "Gaara." I said, standing back a bit. "M-Mizore. I need sleep." I jumped over and layed down beside him. "Anything for family." I told him as he layed back, hands behind his head. 

His gourd was next to him, and the sand created a pillow for him. "I've never had someone who loves me before." He stared up at the sky. "Of course you do silly! Temari and Konkuro." I replied. "No. They fear me. They don't love me." I turned on my side. "Okay Gaara, listen here. They love you a lot. And I was there when you were born. You've had us forever. You may not have known me, but I've known you. You've always had us. I've been protecting you longer than you know." 

He looked over at me with shock in his eyes. "Really?" He asked unsure. "Yes. Do you want to sleep now?" I asked. He nodded and I watched as his eyes fluttered closed. After about ten minutes, I picked him up and jumped into the window underneath us. I placed him in his bed and quickly got his gourd and teleported back. I then sat in the corner of the room and watched the shadows of darkness dance across the walls. 

Before I knew it, my eyes had shut, and I literally fell into the middle of a conversation. "She seems to be oblivious to the fact that we've changed her memories." Saiken said, slime dripping off of him. "Hmm. It seems your right. She can't remember anything from before she came to Konoha to train." Kurama stated. My memories? What have they changed? What happened before Konoha? I-I can't remember? "What have you done to me?" I yelled at them, desperate for some answers to my mess of a life.

They all turned to me. "H-how did you get here?" Shukaku asked, slightly stuttering. "How the hell should I know? I just fell asleep and woke up here!" They all were shocked as to my arrival. "Now. What. Did. You. Change?" I asked, my teeth grinding on each other.

"Child. We did not do this to harm you, rather to fullfill your mother's wishes." Kurama stated, "And by the way. What's your favorite color?" Shukaku asked. "Black why?" I replied, curious as to why he would ask a question at this time. "You idiot. Why did you ask her that now?" Saiken whacked him with his tail. 

"Ouch hey! It was a simple question!" Shukaku defended himself from Saiken's acid slime. "Baka. You could've asked at any other time." Saiken whacked him one last time before turning to me. But why was the question of my favorite color of such importance? "Dear Mizore. It will all come to light later. Now wake up. It's morning. And Gaara is shaking you awake." Kurama told me, so I'm really starting to hate waking up...

"Wake up Mizore!" Gaara shouted in my ear. "Hey. Calm down I'm up. I'm up." I rubbed my sleepy eyes. He was standing over me with his arms crossed, staring at the barren wall. "Yeah. Don't you have to go train your students or something?" He asked, suddenly back to his don't-talk-to-me-or-I'll-kill-you-aura.

"I do actually. I'll see you around Gaara." I told him before jumping out the window and heading towards our meeting place. "Sensei? What are you doing here?" Naruto asked me surprised. "I came to train Sakura some stuff. Where's pervy sage?" I asked. "Ah I don't know. Probably doing his stupid research." Naruto said.

"Mizore sensei!" Sakura yelled from behind me. I stood and turned, ignoring Naruto's rant about Jiraiya. "Is that time already? Wow you get here fast!" I exclaimed, patting her head. "Yes sensei. It's usually Kakashi that's late." She replied, and walked with me to a random field.

"Okay. So first up, you channel the chakra to your hands. Try thinking nature, green." I told her as I placed a hurt bunny on the ground in front of her. She held her glowing green hands over the injured rabbit and started to heal it. It's leg twitched and took off after a minute. I smiled and took out a kunai, then stabbed my leg. "Sensei? What are you doing?" She gasped. I calmly looked at her, "Heal it. And when you do, that concludes this part of today's training. 

She nodded and her hands went to work again over my leg. I felt the ripped muscle pull itself back together, and my skin healing as well. The bleeding didn't stop though, and i stopped her. "Okay, I'm sorry for this, but I have to stop the bleeding." I told her as I ripped apart the flesh again. I put my own hand over the wound and stopped the bloodflow, I then re-healed the wound and stood up, and pulled her up with me.

"Won't Kakashi sensei be worried about the blood?" Sakura asked. "Well yes but who cares when I have this. Instant wave jutsu." I said and aimed my palm at my leg, it washed the blood off my leg, My kimono was also stained as well. That's not coming out, dammit. 

"We should head back now, They're going to be worried about us." Sakura said. I mentally sighed and pulled out (in my mind) a stopwatch. We've only trained for an hour...Could he really be that worried about me?

"You were speaking aloud again Mizore." Said a voice from beside me. Sakura looked over and nearly screamed. "Ahh Kotetsu, Izumo. What brings you here?" I asked, clamping a hand over Sakura's mouth to shut her up. "The third sent us to find you. He's sending you out on a personal mission." Kotetsu said. I nodded and said goodbye to Sakura before teleporting to the Hokage's office. "You needed me Lord Hokage?" I asked, bowing iin respect to my elder.

"Yes Mizore. I am sending you to Kirigakure. I cannot give you any details other than that the Mizukage told me that you were to go alone and tell no one that you are leaving. This is a week long mission, and I expect you know what to do if anything goes wrong?" He asked me.

What was going on? So the time has finally come young one. The time where you find out who you truly are. What happens to you. And what happens afterwards. I stood in shock, Kurama, what are you talking about? Tell me more please! What happens to me? What are you talking about?

I begged and begged, but he didn't answer. Desperate for answers, I packed my things and left. Leaving only a few words of goodbye trailing off my lips as I headed towards an unknown power that controlled my fate by the strings I was barely clinging too.

KOTETSU IS FACKING ADORABLE YOU GUYS! DON'T HATE ON MY BABY KOTETSU! ANYWAYS. STORY WILL BE OVER IN TWO MORE CHAPPIES. YES, YES I KNOW! I KNOW! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. BUT UPDATING IS LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY I GET VOTES. 

AND NOW IM SAD

BUT THERE IS A NEW STORY COMING OUT! WAIT WAIT- I DIDN'T TELL YOU WHAT IT WAS ABOUT YET. I COULD'VE SAID THAT HITLER WAS COMING AND YOU ALL WOULD LOOK LIKE ASSHOLES BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT. 

SO FAR IT CONTAINS ME, CLICKTOPURIFY, AND KIKUHONDA. IF YOU WANT YOUR OC IN THE PM ME. THANKS YOUNG SHINOBI, PEACE!