Forced

******** It's the day before Naruto and the other guys get back from 'saving' Sasuke. Mayuri meets again with whom is determined to finish a commitment. What is that commitment? Who is it? What will happen?? Read on to find out... ENJOY :D

MAYURI POV-

Dad and I have gotten a lot more closer than before lately, he was always there to talk to. Yet he still won't let me see behind his mask. Then again I won't let him see behind my eye bandage.

Even though I could pretty much tell Dad ANYTHING I couldn't tell him about the Itachi visits and meetings. It would be a total serious subject. I was also very nervous because Itachi said he might hurt the people of Konoha. So I have been looking out for all of them. I would go and walk around every day to check and make sure everything was ok.  From what I saw it was.

Then why did Itachi say that? I never saw anyone get hurt as far as I know. Especially because I have been watching them like a hawk. I know that sounds creepy but I wasn't stalking them or anything I was just doing security checks on the street. For their safety.

I would even visit the Hokage to make sure things were ok. Yeah I was super concerned. I really care for everyone here, it may not seem like it but I do. If something happened to them...their like my family. They ARE my family.

It was 11:pm and tomorrow evening or afternoon I believe the boys were supposed to return. That's all I know I don't know about the mission report. I wonder what happened though; I was walking around the streets to check for any akatsuki.  Of course Dad was NOT happy with that. I just told him that's what I normally do. Because I can't sleep... Not a good enough excuse but he bought it because he was sleepy and wanted to read I guess.

When I was walking around I heard a scream across the street. I ran and went into an alley to see 3 rowdy guys surrounding a helpless girl. "Oi! Back off!" I yelled launching at them. Once I threw a kick at each of them they turned into a puff of smoke. I was really confused. I scratched my head in confusion and walked over to the girl who was trembling in a corner.

"Hey, you ok?" I said putting a hand on her shoulder. When she looked at me her body seemed lifeless and her eyes were turning black and hollow. Then soon dozens of ravens flew out and the girl wasn't there anymore. "Itachi.." I whispered turning around I felt his presence behind me. There he stood.

Everything turned black and white. I am under a genjitsu again. No problem I will break it. I turned on my amugan and used it to break the illusion. It didn't work. I tried again stressing and nothing worked. I even tried using some chakra to do so but nothing happened. I tried and tried panting; I was running low in chakra. I felt something wet and sticky on my cheek. I touched it and saw blood. It was running down from my eye. I moved my bangs and touched the blood soaked Band-Aid on my hidden eye. My eyes were bleeding?

Very low on chakra I started to panic. Why the hell am I weak right now? This shouldn't be able to affect me that much. I fell to my knees and looked up at Itachi's figure.

"No use. Stop trying. You are in a genjitsu where you cant use your body that much, if you do it will make it worse. If you didn't try so hard to escape at first you would have been able to save power and escape but you didn't. Childish girl.." I was running out of breath and next thing you know I passed out. Dammit.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

I felt water being sprayed on me. Cold wet drops of water running on my face. My eye lids fluttered and I could tell my amugan was on. It was still dark outside I could tell. But I had no idea where I was.

"Your safe don't worry." I familiar low voice spoke. Oh no...Not him again.

"Itachi..Please, please leave me alone. Please." I begged trying to get up from the grass I was laying on. I had a blanket over me. "Sorry but you can't escape. If you try anything your village will be in danger." I was in shock.

"B-but Im not ready to leave. Uchiha just left me, I finally have a father, Naruto is coming back and so are a bunch of my friends. Temari I haven't seen in forever. Gaara..Kankurou...what about them?" I said in a crackling voice.

"You can say your goodbye's now but you can't reveal anything about the akatsuki or anything. Its best to do it now cause you probably wont have another chance. Its only 1am." I really wanted to cry but its times like these where I have to be tough. I am being forced against my will to go against my home. Why!?  I really just want to be a normal girl.

"But your not.." a voice spoke. Kori no oji..(prince of ice.) The bijuu in me. "We will talk later, but for now listen to me. You have no choice."  I don't know why I listened to the demon thing in my but I did. Itachi and I walked to my house first. Where I left notes all around town.

To Kiba, Shika, Chouji, Sakura, Shino, Lee, Ten ten, Ino, Hina, Neji, my past sensei's, the jounin, even Jiraya-sensei, my step-father, and hardest one of all Naruto-kun. Saying good bye to all of them was just so hard for me.  I love them all so much and it's just so hard. Lastly after putting the notes in its place I gave a quick forehead kiss to dad and made a stop to the Hokage tower. I snuck in with Itachi still following me and opened up the closet of scrolls.

I looked for the shima clan scroll and took it with me. Just like how the 3rd was talking about. I packed up all my stuff and took a deep breath taking one last look at Konoha, this is it.

'Is this right?'  I asked myself sending a note to Suna for the sand siblings.

'Oh mayuri-san, I am so sorry you are put in this kind of situation' I heard a voice in my head. It was the 3rd Hokage's voice. I took a deep breath once again and it started to rain. Itachi extended an arm which i hesitated to take.  I love you Konoha, I always will. Its just, I don't want you to suffer because of me.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

NARUTO POV-

It has been about a few hours since I got back with my friends and the entire village was under depression. Mayuri-san was missing. No trace what so ever. I hope she didn't go to find Sasuke. Not even we succeeded.

I looked at the note she left and started to cry.

Dear Naruto-kun,

You have always been my brother. My best friend. I love you soo much bro. You helped me and been there for me since the beginning. I don't know what else to say other than thank you. So so so much. I am not sure what is going to happen but I will see you soon sorry I wont be here for a while.. I feel like I need to, get to experience different things about this world. Hope you understand though it doesn't make much sense. Don't come looking for me I am fine I promise you. I love ya bro.

Till next time,

Kurochi Mayuri

 Tears fell onto the note as I read it. Mayuri-san...why? Why did you leave me? My only family!!!

******** Up next is where Mayuri ends up. Sorry it was quick and boring guys :( More chapters are coming up!!!