Behind the bangs

******** Ok guys I am going to my absolute BEST not to slow down. I promise I will make time to update but I KNOW I will slow down. Message me often so I don’t forget, or just comment. That way I know I should continue as well. Today’s chapter: Team 7 get curious about Mayuri-san’ s hidden right eye, they attempt to see it.

MAYURI POV-

Two days passed after I got back from the hospital with my leg injury, I still found it hard to walk… But Hina-chan and Uchiha have been a great help. Even Naruto! :D But Sakura is still very upset with me for going out with Duck butt. Not to mention so are a bunch of fangirls. I got a little bored just watching everyone train. Now I knew how Lee-kun feels. I still check up on him now and then, he has gotten way better. Not yet fully healed though, just the other day I saw him doing pushups with a cast on and everything.

That’s the thing about Lee his spirit is just so strong, his will power. No surprise he beat Sasuke when they first met. I sometimes feel lack of strength around that boy. Even though I know I could take him… my spirit is nowhere as close as his is.  I started doing some of my own training while Team 7 was sparring. It was just slightly hard to walk but now that it got better I feel capable of doing a lot. I wasn’t on Anbu for nuttin.

A few hours after the sparring and training we called it a day and I hung out with Hina-chan the rest.  Who knows what the others were up to? Sasuke was ok with whatever so I was glad I didn’t have to be that kind of girlfriend who is always there. Not that I won’t always be there for him, just everyone needs some time for their self.

Once I had gotten to Hinata’s house Neji was there and forced us to watch this film on Hyuuga Shinobi…. -_-‘

NARUTO POV-

“Hey guys!!! May-san isn’t here! So lets get down the business!!”  I yelled excitedly. Kakashi-sensei looked up from his book confused but listened. Sasuke glared at me and looked pretty upset. Oooo did I hit a nerve? Sakura-chan looked like she didn’t care.

“What do you plan to do? Don’t do anything you will regret, she is my girlfriend.” At that Sakura-chan flinched.  That damn teme, thinking he is so cool. He doesn’t deserve to be with my sister like bestie MAY-SAN! ^o^

“Alright alright, we get it we are all happy for you Sasuke, get on with it Naruto.” Sakura looked disgusted. And I was ready tell explain my plan.

“Ok well haven’t you guys wondered about Mayuri-sans other eye? Why we haven’t seen it? Why SHE hasn’t seen it? We should so get a glimpse..” I was so proud and happy with my plan but the Teme had to ruin it and argue.

“Baka, she said only when she needs too.”

“Well our needs are important too teme!” I stuck my tongue out at him, what an amateur. He rolled his eyes and was about to walk away.