Here is where it changes

jf******** Hehe hai guys, this chapter is about Sasuke being all weird and Naruto laughing creepy like, and boom! And Sakura cry then Mayuri upset, Kakashi reading. Yeah so ENJOY :D

MAYURI POV-

Two days later Tsunade Sama agreed to help Sasuke heal, she said she could sense many injuries on me that apparently have been there for a long time but I just chose to ignore it. True though, I don’t like it when my clumsiness gets in my way.  While I was resting in a room, so was Sasuke but in another room. I got pretty bored and just started to read.

But then I looked out my window and saw something. I could see Sakura trying to stop the boys from something. Naruto had the creepiest grin; I knew something horrible was going to happen. Just as I was jumping out the window I saw Naruto-kun and Uchiha lunging at each other. Sakura was bursting out crying trying to stop them. I quickly put an invisible force field around myself and jumped between.

They bounced off of my force field and Kakashi sensei randomly showed up to fling the boys to walls. I jumped back down landing on my feet swiftly.  I went over to Sakura and tried calming her down, though couldn’t help but cry even more.  Kakashi gave them this huge talk about teamwork and other stuff. Then he came over to Sakura and told her it will all be ok. I hope he was right.

I saw Sasuke storm off upset.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later I was at home making dinner while I heard the door shut really loud.

“Oi! Uchiha, glad your home but you don’t need to get the attention by slamming the door.” He groaned and collapsed on the sofa.

“Is dinner ready?” He asked getting up walking towards me. I felt his cold arms snake around him waist, even though I was wearing a long tunic his cold hands were freezing. I flinched and shoved him away from me glaring at him. He narrowed his eyes at me and looked a bit hurt.

“Wha-“

“Don’t even try to act innocent; I know you are the one who started the fight between you and Naru-kun. WHY?!” I yelled with a knife in my hand because I was cutting veggies.

“First of all, don’t call him that, and put the knife down. Second of all, it’s for personal reasons. “ I rolled my eyes.

“That was three things, and instead of telling me what to do, why don’t you tell me about your little ‘personal things’. I thought our relationship was better than this.”

He groaned again snatching the knife out of my hands and laying it on the counter. Wow he is really bothered by that, does it intimidate him or something?

“Mayuri-san I am just trying to show you I care and do not want you to get hurt.” What the hell is wrong with him? He doesn’t even think before he says shit does he?

“What the fuck? You were going to protect me by fighting with my best friend?”  He stuttered and then I just stopped him from trying to answer me. “You know what? Forget it Duck butt, if you aren’t going to be the kind of boyfriend that doesn’t want to talk or think about what their girlfriend thinks and how they feel. Then that’s fine. Be the boyfriend that doesn’t give a fucking damn shit about me, my fault for having high expectations from you.” I threw my apron at him and ran up the stairs.

I just couldn’t believe that the Sasuke I knew was acting this. I know he was a self-reserved, cocky, cold guy. But deep down I knew for a fact he was the sweetest. I mean he is Uchiha! What’s not to love about him? Well yeah there is some stuff…but I love him. Come on Sasuke I know you aren’t like this.

SASUKE POV-

Mayuri-san stormed off. I finished making the dinner and ate by myself on the table waiting for her to join me. But she never did. I went upstairs and knocked on her door with a plate of food in my hands.

“M-Mayu-san? Can I come in?” No reply.

“I have food.” I could hear a faint whisper, “I am not hungry.” I sighed and kept begging. She finally said I could enter. “I don’t know what you are doing in here because I am not in the mood to eat.”

I sat by her side while she was on her bed. I took a spoon of food and held it in my hand, “Of course you’re not, not without me feeding you of course.” She was about to protest but I stuck the spoon right in her mouth. She looked super puzzled and shocked. I removed the empty spook from her mouth and moved her jaws making her chew. I tilted her head slightly so it would fall down her throat.

She blinked blankly and then randomly started giggling. “So now you have to start feeding me.” She laughed.

“I don’t mind, because I care about you; and I love you.” I said pressing my forehead against hers. She leaned a bit forward and gave me a peck on the lips. “I love you too.” She smiled sweetly. I was running out of breath looking at her smile. “Sorry” I croaked out still not breathing. I finally got my breath back once she pulled away.

She never said I forgive you or anything which made me a bit concerned and sad. I didn’t want to say it again because maybe she was thinking about something.

Instead she just sighed and shifted her position on her bed just smiling at me. I gave her a small smirk then kissed her forehead. She grabbed my collar pulling me down to her sweet candy lips. We kissed deeply and passionately. I know she probably didn’t forgive me but I knew she loved me. This kiss told everything. I could feel her smile through the kiss. I leaned on top of her as she was basically lying on her bed. I gave her a few more small kisses on her lips softly before laying down right next to her.

I pulled her into my arms as we snuggled close together and I felt her breathing calm down. She was probably sleeping. I was going to miss holding her close like this. What do I mean by this you ask?

I have been thinking for and I decided that maybe I should leave Konoha, to take care of that business I needed to do. Kill Itachi. I know it will be hard to leave Mayuri but I will come back for her a better person, a happier person. Its only for a while to make our life happy.

Of course I will need help, I will get that from Orichimaru, yeah he is a pain in the ass but I know he can help. I just want Mayuri to understand. But the hardest thing is saying goodbye… I still need to think about that…Oh Mayuri, our life in the future can only be the best if I do this. I love you baby.

******** L Oh sasuke, why???? We are getting pretty far in the story so I am pretty excited bou that, thanks guys! :D Please be patient for whenever I update next ;) Love you all! Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P