Me and my clone

********Hehe heya! This chapter is the party continued, she saw something or someone while she was about to go to her date with Kai….find out to see what happens. ENJOY! :D

MAYURI POV-

As I was about to leave to Kai I saw……..(gasp) Chouji!!! xD

“Uhhh h-hey Chouji, did you happen to hear what me and hina were talking about?”

“(munch munch) Just about you ditching Sasuke for another prince dude and having a clone stay here. (chew chew) Nothing really.”

Me and Hinata sweat dropped. But then he told us to relax cause he wasn’t gonna tell anyone. My clone was left at the party while I took off to Kai. When I got there I let Kai know that I apologize for my lateness and that I couldn’t find Nish. (nish is my fake goldfish. Its ninja and fish together.) He was still rather confused but shook it off. 

I took a bite into the main course food and almost melted. I am not going to go into too much detail with the food because I could go on forever. Finally after I pretty much finished all the food myself we went over to watch the movie. While the ads were playing on before it I got into some deep thoughts. We were watching SAW 3. I love any violent and creepy movie. J

My mind was wandering on its own. ‘Everyone thinks they have a sad life. They do, but no one knows my story. Sasuke knows it but not entirely. Will they ever know? Do I have to keep hiding this?’

‘why don’t you wait till you, yourself have an idea on whats going on?’

That voice again.  Before I could reply in my mind it disappeared. Something about that voice gives me the chills. I am a jinkchuriki so could it be my biju? Hmmm when I shivered Prince noticed and snuggled to me. Pulling me closer and his chin resting on my head, I felt calm. Do I like Kai?

MAYURI CLONE POV-

At the party things were going pretty good. Sasuke hadn’t asked anything. Nobody noticed anything. Chouji and Hina kept their mouth shut.

“TIME FOR GAMES” Sakura and Kiba yelled in unison. Oh dear..games?? Me and Uchiha stayed in a corner till Hina begged me to come over and play. Might as well.

“what game are we playing?” I asked in a monotone.

“hmm well before we do that I think its best to meet out newest friends…” Ino said glancing at the two new girls. Shikamaru and Shino’s  date. Ooooohhhhhh. When we turned our attention to the four the girls giggled and Shino kept his face hidden. Shikamaru looked like this O//O hehe.

“I will go first” Shino said looking up barely.

“Hai.” The shy girl said. She glasses on with ducktape in the middle, she had her black dark hair in a bun. Obviously not a ninja judging by Chakra. She also wore a long blue dress. She was pretty though :P

“I am Yamamoto Mika, nice to meet you all. And thank you Naruto-kun for having me here at this party.” She seemed sweet too. How did she end up with Shino? Not that he isn’t awesome..just..special?

“ohh hi, so how did you guys meet?” Neji asked pretty curious himself.

“yeah I am wondering too.” Sakura came in eying the 12 year olds dress full of mud and I think I saw Shinos bugs on it too..

“We were out at the same time collecting bugs. I wanted the same one she was looking for.”

“It is for my project!” She exclaimed using a finger to push her glasses up.

“Anyways, somehow…we ended up here.”

Most anime fell.

“h-how romantic” Sasuke said twitching his eye.

“YOUTHFUL!” of course you know who that is and in return Lee got smacked my Sakura.

“ok so how about YOU, pineapple” Kyoo said accusingly.

“(sigh) what a drag. This is Funakoshi Aiko.” Nice introduction.

“Hi” The girl said with a bright smile. She had brown wavy hair that stopped at her shoulder blades. Aiko looked pretty Christmas like with her green dress at knee level and white tights at the bottom. Though that complimented her fair skin tone and shimmering green eyes. She is a leaf ninja too.

We looked back at Shikamaru to ask him their story but he fell asleep. Aikos eyebrow twitched.

“heh I guess I will be doing the story time…Shikamaru here was looking at clouds on the grassy hill next to Hokage street and so was I. When he got up my outfit blended in with the grass and he stepped on me! He said he would make it up by taking me on a date which I didn’t really want. So he said he would treat me with ramen. But instead he took me here. Its not that bad though cause there is ramen here! ^_^”

“Ummmmmmmm interesting…. Hmm ok ANYWAYS, GAME TIME!!!” Ten-ten screeched.

They ordered us to put our name on a strip of colored paper and then they would put it in a hat.

“MAYURI-SAN DID YOU CLEAN THE CLOSET WELL?!?!” wha-what? Don’t tell me we are playing..seven minutes in heaven!!?!?!?!?

NORMAL MAYURI POV-

Oh shit. The me at the party has to play 7 min in heaven. Poor cloney. L Over here the movie ended quite well, we cleaned up. And now we were just sitting around talking. Getting to know each other. I didnt reveal myself too much but I could tell Kai was getting anxious though.

“and for my secret, don’t worry I wont ask for yours. But…I..like you. A lot.” He shot a smirk at me and leaned close to me. I was too scared to move. I took in his warm breath. I noticed his face was getting closer by every blink.

Finally…..He leaned in and………..

********Again cliffhanger, sorry its short. I don’t know I am just not feeling good today I am soo bored so I will probably start writing later on. I will try to come up with specific days I will update on but I normally barely ever stick to a schedule. Might give it a try though.. but anyways thanks for reading :D and for those anonymous character contest participants. I keep saying read rate comment but you cant really rate so I am going to change it to vote. :D hehe Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P