First step to happiness

******** For today’s chapter Kakashi-sensei begins telling the kids about what happens after chuunin exams and how things are celebrated. Sasuke has an important question but doesn’t have the guts to ask her. Who will encourage him? What will her answer be? What is the question?  Read to find out. But you cant read because I keep talking so enjoy.. :D

MAYURI POV-

This morning I had a nice sleep so I felt fresh and happy, that sleep really helped me get my mind off what happened yesterday. The Uchiha and I both met up with team 7 for another meeting.

“Ok so if you remember from the parade we went to with the royal siblings you would remember lall those upcoming festivals and events. We nodded recalling the parade. Well, I was mostly thinking about Kai and stuff…

“So day after tomorrow since the Chuunin exams just finished, there is the Kimono festival. Hope you all can make it. But remember as soon as the festival is over the next day we have a mission so get your weapons ready.” Kakashi explained.  Sakura looked over at Sasuke and started giggling and blushing. ‘ohh fan girls..’

“Sakura-chan will you go to the festival with me?” Naruto asked blushing.

“HMPH! In your dreams!” Sakura exclaimed looking at sasuke again…

“Aww may-san how abut you?” I laughed and smiled at my kinda non related bro.

“I don’t know if I want to go Naruto, but Hinata may want to..” His eyes lit up and he went to go find her. Who knows where Kaka-sensei was.

“So Sasuke-kun how about me and you go to the festival together?” Ew she was basically throwing herself at him. While glaring at me of course.

“Hn.” Sasuke said pulling me to wherever he was going. I looked back and saw an embarrassed Sakura.

“OK! SEE YOU AROUND SASUKE-KUN! HEHE. Mayuri! Stay away from my Sasuke-kun!” She huffed and ran the other direction.  Weird girl cant take rejection -_-

“So Uchiha, where are we off to?” I pulled my arm away from him because I find it annoying when people pull me like some doll or just invade too much of my personal space, hint hint…Uchiha…

“Hn. I don’t care, home?” Why does he HAVE to say hn? I mean Naruto says Believe it as a trade mark but that’s ok, that’s basically almost a sentence. All Uchiha makes is the noise hn. BORING!

We got home and did nothing. I sat on the sofa and he sat next to me, it was super awkward. I could have hung out with Hina but he brought me here. I tried leaving but he kept saying he wanted to talk. But all he would do is sit and say “Hn. Um. So. Er. Uh.”  I was officially bored to death.

“Sasuke, I am getting bored please just spit it out.” He looked even more nervous but nothing really changed, he just said the same stuff faster and more and more times. Then he pulled me somewhere again. Where the fuck is this going? I don’t want to be pulled around like some rag doll, forced to listen to a nervous weird stammering hot cute insanely sexy duck butt! MAYURI CALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took deep breaths closing my eyes trying to get those dirty images of Sasuke out of my mind. Stupid hormones, I guess Sasuke noticed…

“Um May-san you can open your eyes…” I totally forgot he was dragging me somewhere when I opened my eyes a saw we were gazing at a beautiful scenery.  I was speechless. How did he find this place? It was where sasuke and me had our fake marriage when we were smaller.

“Ha! Oh my gosh! Uchiha!” I elbowed him in the stomach out of happiness and surprise. He grunted and clutched his stomach.

“Hehe sorry, I was just surprised! We got married here!!!” I yelled super loud. We both looked at each other from what I said and started blushing madly.