Please work

******** Mayuri meets with a problem that will end up changing her life.

MAYURI POV-

                I was taking a stroll in the woods training, since Naruto is going to take a month to return, we had no mission. I was getting bored. I couldn’t learn anything without my team. Even though dad could teach me some stuff, I noticed he was teaching me the same stuff he did back in our anbu days.

As I was training I could sense someone I was surprised to have sense. “Itachi, I am not in the mood to fight.” Behind the tree Itachi stepped out. What is it with Uchiha’s and hiding behind plants?

“Hn.” I rolled my eyes and glared daggers at him. “Just  go die from Sasuke, maybe then he will come back.” His face remained emotionless but his voice showed surprise. “Sasuke’s not here?”

I sighed and shook my head. “He left to seek power from Orichimaru to kill you” I said blaming him with venom dripping from every word.

“That foolish boy really doesn’t care. See? He just wants revenge. He just doesn’t know it’s not enough to bring me down.” I threw my Kunai at the tree behind him. “You don’t get it do you? Because of YOU the guy I love is gone.” He lifted up an eyebrow still having an expression that read he totally didn’t care.

“You can still see him…I know a way.” I narrowed my eyes at him gritting my teeth. Why am I still talking to him?

“What are you talking about Uchiha?” He just stared. “Well you could come with me. If you come with me you would have a better chance to see him.”

“But that will take forever, he knows he isn’t ready. Plus why would I trust you? You are in the Akatsuki as well.”

“Oh come on, you never know if he is going to turn back here as soon as he gets the help he needs. He is going to try and find me. Who knows how long all that will take?” He did have a point. Sometimes I do feel like Uchiha cares more about revenge than me… But Itachi is evil.

“No. I am not going to in to evil like Sasuke did Itachi. Get lost before this meeting gets out of hand.” He made his lips form an ‘o’. “You gonna to tattle? You are still so childish. Yet you seem so mature. Childish girl..Sasuke decided to go to evil for revenge. You are doing it for love. And who knows? Maybe you will find the Akatsuki not so evil.”

“What do you expect me to do there while he is their training? Its going to take a really long time before he comes back Itachi I can’t wait there forever.”

“Join the akatsuki and you will have something to do.” Knew it. That was the plan all along.  For me to join the akatsuki.  Hm How stupid does he think I am? Well I am not THAT dumb.

“Heh. Look, I am not falling for that. Joining the akatsuki will not help me be the best Konoichi therefore I refuse.” I coldly stated walking away.