Part 11 - Surprise Love

I was grabbed into the room and the door shuts. But I was not terrified because It's him, Joanne Parker! The man who stole my heart, my soul, and my virginity. 

I was standing surprised! Thousands of questions passing into my mind. It's Joanne!! Am I dreaming? or Hallucinating? If it's true whatever I am seeing, how did he come here? And how did we got to meet each other? why does he come here? 

All the questions were started to rise into my skull but all I could react was my tears. Without my permission, my bloody tears started to drown in my cheeks. And this time, It was filled with happiness. I was looking into him, his deep dark eyes, and his strong lustful lips. 

Joanne was smiling and I couldn't speak anything. He came closer and said, "I missed you beautiful!"

After hearing those words, my heart started to bloat and It is what I needed to hear for such a long time. Yes, I missed him and I was dying without him... I just quickly grabbed his neck and hugged him hard. He hugged me back and just after a few seconds, he said, "Woah, you missed me this much?!!" 

I just took back my steps and smiled and we both laughed. "How are you?" I asked him 

"I am doing good" He replied

"How come you are in India?" I asked curiously

"Well, let's say I was in need of something from here," He said laughingly

"Don't bluff, I knew you have everything you want in Canada. Now spill the tea?" I asked casually 

He didn't answer me and kept smiling and staring at me.

"C' mon tell me," I asked again. 

He took a deep breath and with a huge smile he replied, "Yes, I had everything I need, but only until someone left me all alone taking away all my happiness with her."

And that's where It hit me hard, does he really came for me? My smile turned off. I was in shock and on seeing my expression he said, "Now don't give me that look, because you know why am I here."

"Joanne I - I- " I lost my words. 

"I love you, Maya," He said again and this time my heart skipped for a beat and I felt butterflies flying into my stomach. 

We stood there staring at each other for a few seconds and I was losing myself into him. He was getting closer to me. And I wanted him. 

Just in a fraction on the blink, his lips claimed mine. But this time It was so soft, blissful, sweet, and seductive. 

After a few sucks, I started to give him back and that's where our body set on fire. We kissed each other so hard and It was like a contest between me and him. I wanted to take control but he didn't allow me which made me more arrogant. I started to play with his pleasure but he doesn't fight this time. Instead, he kept enjoying my little plays and keep on getting what I give. 

We both fell onto the bed, without leaving the kiss and now I gave him the chance. And Joanne never misses the chance. He grabbed my lips and sucked harder. Making me feel more thirsty for him. His lips started to play with my tongue and I was enjoying his every act of love. 

His left hand started to trail over my body and reaches my hip and just then my mobile rang!

Fuck..., we both were not ready to leave each other but I have to take the call. 

Without noticing, I just attended the call and It was from the guy I was waiting for. His name is Raj. I took the call and answered, which made Joanne get mad.

I got up from the bed and speaking to Raj, where I could see Joanne was burning like hell! His eyes were piercing mine and I couldn't do anything. He then got up from the bed and went to the window and now I was facing Joannes' back. 

"Raj, can we meet later, maybe some other day? I got to meet my old friend here. I am busy right now. so shall we speak up later and arrange this another time?" I spoke over the phone. 

"Sure Maya, just let me know whenever you are free. See you later. Take care." After saying that Raj hung up the phone. 

I was standing there for a few seconds hesitantly. Joanne doesn't turn and I know he is furious now. But I can't leave Joanne this time and my heart wanted him so bad. So, I just walked towards him and hugged him from the back.

"Joanne, It's just a friend," I told hesitantly. 

"I knew why you were here, Maya. I was watching you for quite a time now. And I came to India to find you and to be with you. I wanted you so badly, Maya... I just at least wanted to see you from a place where you can't find me and I always followed you these days without letting you know. But today I just can't see you with anybody else so I had no choice but to come forward but what happened further was something I didn't expect" He told and then slowly turned towards me. 

I felt ashamed and I couldn't look at him. He held my face and turned me to see him. "Do you really want this, Maya? Do you really think you can do this? Can't you see you are cheating yourself? Don't you feel the love between us?"

"Jo, this is how it is. This is what happens in my place, in my country. And we should accept this." I told him

"A person who can't cheat her friend... can ever cheat her life partner? Oh! how true," He told furiously...

 "Fine. If you want to accept this, then It's fine. But please come back... Don't stop your studies just because of me. I beg you, Maya. Come with me. You can take care of this shit later, after you done with your studies." He said. 

"When you can't leave me here in India, how will you keep your space with me in Canada?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I agree I can't live without you but we have a solution for that." He answered with a grinned smile on his face

"And that is?" I replied. 

"We can be friends with benefits. No drama, No heartbreaks, No promises. What say?" He replied

I was confused again, what is he trying to do with me. Can I really have a friend with benefits? No, I can't. 

But Joanne is something I couldn't resist anymore. I missed him, I missed his lips suckling with mine, I missed his tickling seductive touch, I missed his masculine broad chest lying over me. I missed him so much, even I was just been with him for one time. And It's all I need now. 

Though I need him so badly, I couldn't say yes to him so I just kept unanswered. He then came closer to me and with a husky voice, he said, "I knew you want me, Maya. I knew you want this, US! You don't need to tell me... just let me kiss you once and you can tell me your answer in a way of response to my kiss."