Part 7 - My first encore(2)

He started to undress me, kissing my back to my neck and removing my bra. Wow, this feeling is driving me wild! He just knows how and when to do all things... 

His every touch to my body makes me shiver and hits me up to the desire, I never knew existed in me before

His every touch to my body makes me shiver and hits me up to the desire, I never knew existed in me before... He was so sexy and wild in his own way. He is a complete sex god, who knows to keep up the desires in high. 

He then reached to my pants and to my panties. playing with my clitoris, sucking, licking, and playing it with his tongue. 

"You are so tasty, sexy, and beautiful, Maya." He whispered while doing his playful things. I was on top of him now. Kissing, licking, and suckling him and his sharp things down. I made quite nasty things I never thought of doing in my life. 

He then said, "You are not so naive in this, Maya. I love you, baby!" And he took over his control again and we were both high at the point. 

I am a Virgin, so he took hard to thrust at the start which was painful, but then he managed to make it wanting and desireful to happen. 

Slowly he started to push his dick which was lengthy & big, just like him being tall & broad, deep within, and then It becomes harder and more painful, And I started to scream, "Ouch, It's painful

Slowly he started to push his dick which was lengthy & big, just like him being tall & broad, deep within, and then It becomes harder and more painful, And I started to scream, "Ouch, It's painful. Please stop." But he never listened and keep on sliding into me that made me harder which ended in him doing the hardest thurst ever, and I bleed, "Uhhhh". He removes his big dick and kissed me, and wiped out my tears, and whispered, "This will get easy, I need you, love."

And again, he slides inside with an immediate jerk and I yelled in pain, "Uhhhhhh!"  but he kept on stroking hard and harder. And the harder he gets, I started to feel the pleasure instead of the pain. My first encore was so painful yet so satisfying. And I realize, why people long for having sex. We both had our desirable pleasures in every way we could and I was the happiest person in the world at the moment. The faster he pumps me on, the more I needed to have him!

It was slightly painful in the beginning and his dick was rock hard to enter

It was slightly painful in the beginning and his dick was rock hard to enter. He pushed harder and with a mixed feeling of pain and pleasure, it slides deep inside me and I was beyond control. 

And when I was getting high and about to cum, he whispered, "I love you, Maya." and when I was just about to break, he said, "I want you more, Maya. Just keep doing this to me, I can't get enough of you. I want your sexy ass more."

I was losing my strength and my legs were getting jelly, he was still stroking harder and harder. My moans were growling along with his sound of thrust. digging and dropping but he was far from getting to the end.

He grinned me on and the room was so lustful. The rain, the cold breeze touching our naked bodies, his palms pressing my boobs, his dick sliding into my pussy, and his lips claiming mine. It was both heaven and hell.

The more he strokes, the more I lose myself to him. This man is a mere sex god and knows how to make love with all his powers.

Finally, I felt his dick getting harder and harder and I felt him getting to the climax. I was halfway to drowning and his hard dick made me crazy and we both reached our climax and he cummed into me.