Part 17 - Happily ever after

Two years passed, I am living a new normal life. And, with Joanne Parker! Officially being his fiance... 

In the beginning, It was harder than I thought to convince my parents. But then Jo made it all easier. My parents have finally realized how much Jo would love me for the rest of our lives. And we are getting married tomorrow. 

Yes, It's our wedding!!! 

When I turn back, I could see so many regrets but loving Jo was never one of them! Whenever I see through his eyes, I can feel his love for me and it makes me realize how lucky I am to find my soul mate. The more I try to measure my love for him, the more I fail! Because Jo always wins the game. Now I understood, Jo loves me more than anything in the world and so am I. And we both entering our dream wedding day tomorrow with loads of hope, love, commitment, and more of all, togetherness!

As I am a Hindu by religion and Indian, I have numerous rituals to do. But we decided to keep everything simple as we could. We decided to have our wedding in dual ways respecting both our religions, having our vows exchanged in both church & temple. The rituals may vary, the wedding may be dual, but our love for each other will always be the same. 

We decided to call our dear and near ones and I stumbled upon some old good friends including Helen. It was quite unclear whether to invite them or not, but I guess we have all got mature enough to forgive one another and our own self. And to be honest, we are way past the old lives and stepping on to our new chapter of life. And I wanted all my loved ones to be there to celebrate our love altogether. 

As per Hindu rituals, we had our pre-wedding rituals done and looking forward to the wedding the next day. We both are in India now having a Hindu cultured wedding. With so many mixed emotions, I closed my eyes to sleep. 

The next day, It was a huge day for me. My dream wedding! My parents gave their blessings and we tied the knot to love each other for the rest of our lives. 

The night followed by our wedding is something I craved for years. My Jo, in my bedroom, at my home. We were too tired of all the rituals and we went off to sleep that night. Jo held me in his arms and slept like usual. 

A couple of days later, we moved back to our new home in Canada where we happen to have our Christian wedding. We happily exchanged our vows and promised to leave each other, never! 

A week passed, I and Jo were busy arranging things at our home. And randomly having sex whenever pleases. We both had some days off from our regular routines, work, family & friends. We were spending time with each other alone. But Jo was not much happy and I could sense it immediately. Whenever I try to ask him about it, he just avoids the talk and indulges in some other talks or just walks away.  And it really started to worry me so much. 

A few days later, Jo gifted me a sexy outfit with a rich beautiful lace covering only my ass and have a revealing cleavage. The cloth was very transparent and designed in a way that my nipples are opaquely visible beneath the dress. He asked me to wore it and took me on a fine date that evening. The place was so much different from where we usually go. Yet, It was so good and we were alone during our dinner. There were no other guests. I see how Jo doesn't want anybody else to see me in such an outfit and I can feel he still gets jealous when It comes to anything regarding me. I was happy and having a great time with him. 

After our dinner, Jo wanted to use the washroom but gone for a long time... After waiting for him, I started to look for him but couldn't find him. Then, I noticed some clues he left for me through which I can reach him. That's where my real surprise was waiting!

I reached the terrace of the luxurious hotel, the view was breathtaking. And there, my man! My Jo... He was standing facing his back towards me looking into the sky where stars are shining like his eyes. I clutched upon his back as soon as I found him. He took my hands and faced me. I could see his mischievous eyes looking through me.