Part 6 - My first encore(1)

Joanne kept on kissing me and I just can't stop him. But I couldn't respond to him either, because I know It's not right! 

Then in a few minutes, he stopped and looked into my eyes. 

"Maya, I want you! I know you want me back. just forget about this whole world for one night and let's live the way we want, just for a night." He told. 

"Joanne, I... I..." I stumbled. "shush..., I know what are you thinking. I promise I am not a hooker. I want you because deep down I started loving you. And I can assure you, this is nothing wrong. Let me make you mine today, please. " He whispered and started kissing me again. 

And this time, I lost my control and I gave up. His tongue made me forget who am I, his kiss made me forget who is he and we both drove into a world where no one belonged, but us! 

He took me to my bedroom and He was so arrogant, and I liked it. He started to move his kisses on my neck, my collar bones, and slowly to my boobs while removing my clothes. 

He was like a beast and I was lost in his touch! No man touched me before and He is my first!! His hands and fingers were playing on my body undressing my top and pants

He acted as if he was waiting for this for so long and he just can't resist anymore... I was enjoying his kisses and the way he behaves in the bed, this man knows how to keep a woman in. 

I started to respond back and enjoying his every touch and kiss. He was erotic like hell and lustful like heaven. 

He was strong, controlling, demanding, rough yet knows to increase the adrenaline of a woman. 

He was driving me crazy and I was reacting to his drive. 

His strong muscles bound me hard and making me want him harder

His strong muscles bound me hard and making me want him harder. He knows to play his role too well in the bed and I was completely melted by his touch. 

He whispered, "I crave you" among the kisses and I know he really did. He made me sit and removed my bra while he kept on kissing me from the back to the neck.