Chapter 16

Since the meeting I've been doing some thinking. Mostly about Trini. The sparks, everything and it's bugging me. I'm in love with her and I'm not suppose to be. Yeah we rejected each other but I'm still not suppose to have these feels for someone else. Especially not so fast. Sure they've been here a while but if I was honest with myself I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. I didn't even have these feelings for Brittany. This just isn't normal. Right?

Ugh! I'm talking to mom.

"Mom I need to talk to you." I saying walking into the office.

"What's up?"

"Can you have two mates?"

"No. Not that I know of why?"

"Shit." I grunt.

"What's this about?"

"Okay. You know how you get the shocks?"

"Yeah."

"The calmness?"

"Yeah?"

"Love at first sight?"

"Yeah."

"Okay well I get all that mate nonsense with another girl."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I sigh. She loses herself in her thoughts for a few then sighs.

"Let's call you dad up?" I nod and let her contact him. "He's coming." I nod again. A few minutes later he comes in.

"Okay I'm here. What's this about?" he ask.

"You ever heard of two mates?" mom ask.

"No why?"

"Because Micah gets the shocks and calmness from another female." dad just looks at mom in shock then me.

Opens and closes his mouth a couple of time. Then walks to a book shelf and pulls out some books.

"Are you sure?" he ask me.

"Yeah dad I get the shocks, the calmness." I sigh. "Dad I'm in love with her and never felt this way about Brittany. When she reject I just walked away. I didn't cry, my heart wasn't breaking. Nothing." he nods.

"Start reading." he tells us handing us some old books. "These might help." we nod and start reading.

After hours of reading I groan.

"This is pointless." I mutter.

"No it's not keep looking." mom says.

"Found something." dad says.

"Well?" mom says.

"Second chance mate." he reads. "If you have been rejected or rejected a mate for unselfish reasons you are blessed with a second chance mate. The reject or rejectee will feel the effects. The mate will feel a slight pull towards her or his mate."

"So since I rejected Brittany because of her being cruel and heartless and not because I wanted to play around or because she was fat. I get a new mate?"

"That's what I gather from this." dad says.

"What about her?" dad begins to read again.

"Nothing."

"So since she rejected me because I didn't fit her image she gets nothing." I just want to make sure I'm understanding this.

"Yep. She can still be with a human or someone mateless due to death like always."