Chapter 24

Micah's POV.

Yeah I'm pissed off. So I haven't talked to her for a few days. I wonder if she really loves me. Sure she's told me but does she really. I mean what girl wants to have sex just so her boyfriend wouldn't be so damn overprotective? Shouldn't they want to have sex because they love them or wouldn't they want it to be special.

"Ready?" Jayden ask coming in my room with his bags.

"Yeah let's go." we are going to Cancun for spring break. Cliche I know but we just wanted out of town for a few days and this is the only place we could think of far away but not to far away. I was going to ask Trini and her friends if they wanted to go with us but since I'm seriously doubting if me and Trini being together anymore I didn't.

So me, Jayden, Joey, Anthony, Devon, Tatum, Luke, Kane, Liam and Scott are going. I didn't tell Trini or any of her friends that we were going. Maybe it will give her time to think if she really wants this or not. If she does well go from there but if not I'll just go crawl in a hole and die. A week in the sun. No girls, no drama. Just what we all need. We start to load up my trunk with our bags.

"Where you guys going?" crap what's she doing here? I was hoping I'd get out of here without seeing her.

"Going to Cancun." Luke answers cheerfully. While I ignore and keep packing stuff in. She stomps over to me pulling my arm making me look at her.

"And you weren't going to tell me?!" she yells at in my face. I get step closer to her.

"Like you care!" I growl down at her. Silence. I snort. "That's what I thought." I say shaking my head. I back up turn around and get in the car.

I wait for the guys to pile in and I take off leaving her there with tears running down her face as I watch her disappear in the rear view mirror.

"What the hell? Mike." Jayden ask. I just shake my head.

"Nothing." I mutter.

"What's going on? You two haven't been the same for weeks now."

"We broke up." I simply answer.

"Why?" Kane ask.

"Let me see first I'm to overprotective. Then she wants me to mate her."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Joey as confused. I scoff at that.

"You wanna know why she wants me to mate her?" they nod. "So I'll quit being so overprotective. That's it."

"Ouch." Devon says.

"Exactly." Everyone goes silent after that.

"Well a week away makes the heart grow fonder." Liam says trying to lighten the mood. I just nod knowing that's bullshit. It shouldn't have to grow fonder were fucking mates.

We get to the airport check in, wait for our flight, do all that good stuff and finally get on the plane. After our flight we get to the hotel. Then we decide to hit the beach. I miss her already. Shit I started to miss her since the moment I left my car the first time. Damn it I'm going to have fun.

"You alright?" Scott ask coming to sit beside me in the sand. I nod.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Cheer up everything will be better once we get back." I nod again getting up.

"Come on let's go play volleyball." I say once I spot a game going. They get up and see if we can join. They let us and we spend the rest of the time playing.

"Hi I'm Jill." some brunette says as we finish the last game.

"Micah." I answer politely.

"You busy tonight?" she purrs licking her lips.