Chapter 7

Micah's POV.

We didn't bother getting dressed up. Yeah we dressed nicer than usual but didn't dress up. We head out going to their house. Well at least I'll get to see her. She hold my interest for some odd reason.

"Wow." I mutter.

"Nice." Kane says looking at their house. I haven't seen one this nice since my house. It's beautiful. I knock in the door and a beautiful human lady answers the door. She has that dudes smell all over her.

"Well come on in." she ushers us in without a hi. "Sorry I'm Kyiri Tyler's mate." she chirps happily.

"Hi I'm Micah this is Owen, Luke, Jayden, Kane, Liam and Scott." I introduce pointing as I go.

"Well nice to meet you all. Come sit. They seem to be running late." she tells us.

We take a seat. Then we suddenly hear a loud boom.

"Ahhhhhh." we suddenly hear a scream. Kyiri rolls her eyes. Then a big black wolf comes trotting in with Trini on its back laughing her ass off.

"Not in the house." she scoffs. Then a bigger black wolf comes trotting in behind them. Shit his huge. "Great." she mutters. "Go change. We have guest." she orders. Trini slides off stepping in front of the first one. Leans over and starts slapping her knees.

"Come on puppy." she coos. "Come on." he growl nudging her hard making her fall on her ass. I wanted to beat the shit out him until he starts licking her face. "Ewww doggie germs." she laughs trying to push him off. "Gross devil now I got to take a shower." he keeps licking her face. "Moooom." she whines.

"Don't mom me you started it." Kyiri laughs.

"Daaaaddy." she yells. He shakes his head no but nudges I guess the devil.

"Devlin." Kyiri sighs. "Get off your sister." he gives her one last lick and backs away.

So that's her brother. Why is she human? She starts to get up but he nudges her back down.

Stupid mutt." she grunts slapping his head but she has a smile on her face. He gives her one last growl walking up the stairs.

"Go Ty." Kyiri points towards the steps. He snorts but walks towards the stairs. "Sorry it's a loony bin most of the time here." sorry but it's killing me.

"It's probably none of my business but why is Trinity in a housefull of wolves. You I get. Your a mate although I don't think that's ever happen." she gives me a confused look.

"Your right it's none of your buisness."

"Sorry."

"But I'll tell you anyway" she goes on. "I was raped when I was sixteen."

"I'm sorry to hear that." she waves me off.

"Don't be if I wasn't then I wouldn't have my baby girl. As for your human mates. It happens a lot. We have a few." I nod.

"I never knew that." I admit.

"Your mother or father never told you about that?"

"Well where I'm from. It just doesn't happen. It's not frowned upon it just never happened before but than again I haven't been home in two years."

"Why not?"

"Personal reasons." she scoffs.

"I told you and you can't tell me?"

"Your right. I left...." but I'm cut off.

"Let's eat I'm starved." the alpha comes down the stairs and says.