Chapter 18

It's been amazing. I've taken her out on dates every chance I get. Mom has pick up our training. She's worried. I don't blame her. We haven't heard anything else. And with it being so quiet she's afraid we're going to caught with our pants down. So between training and school. I squeeze in dates. They know about the threat but we asked them not to get involved. Ty wanted to because we've become an extended family to them and them to us. But it's not their fight.

Trini and I haven't done anything besides dates and heavy make out. We still pick on each other, flirt. The usual. She comes to watch me train. Sometimes she gets involved when we practice in human form. She's actually pretty damn good. For her just being human. I tease her all the time. We've even mocked fight. She hasn't taken me down yet. She has a few others in the pack but not me and that's her goal. She says when she takes me down I'll have to lick her shoes for making fun of her.

"Come on cupcake again." I snicker. That's what we are doing now. Mock fighting.

"You know there's one way to bring you down to your knees?"

"You wouldn't?" she walks up to me putting her arms around my neck. She gently presses her lips to mine a couple of times. Then kisses me passionately. Damn she's good. I forgot what I was doing. Then she....knees me.

Catching me off guard. I lean over grabbing my balls groaning.

"But I would." she snickers. Everyone laughs.

"My pride and joy." I groan.

"You'll live." she says patting my check. I catch my breath standing straight up.

"Is that anyway to treat the love of your life?" I ask. We haven't said it to each other but we know we do.

"Probably not but since your not I'm good."

"Ouch. Your just cruel."

"Awww I'm sorry." she laughs wrapping her arms around my neck. I put my hand on her waist.

"Yeah I can tell."

"Am I forgiven." I lean over to her ear.

"Kiss it and make it feel better." I whisper.

"Micah." she says slapping me on the back of the head. I laugh kissing her neck.

"Come on your the one that hurt him. You should want to make him feel better." she shakes her head laughing.

"I'm going to go home help mom with dinner. I'll be back later with homework." I nod.

"Alright." I sigh. I give her a kiss bye and she skips away. I laugh shaking my head. Sometimes I think she's two.

Hours pass and she's still isn't back yet. Usually when she says something she does it. She's never late and if she is she calls and let's me know. I take a quick shower and head to her place. When I get there I knock on the door.

"Trini home?" I ask Ky. She gives me a confused look.

"No she said she was going to your house." I scrunch my eyebrows together confused.

"How long ago?"

"About oh I don't know two hours ago." we'll that's plenty of time to get to my house.

"Her bike herE?" I know her car is maybe she decided to take the bike.

"Yeah in the garage." I don't know why but my stomach dropped twisted in knots and I wanted to puke. I turn on my heels and run to her car. I look inside and her books are in there. "What's going on?" she ask standing beside me. I close my eyes breathing heavy. This can't be happening.

"ALPHA STONE!" I boom. This is bad real bad. But why her? 'DAD STONES HOUSE BRING AS MANY MEN AS YOU CAN NOW'

'Why'

'NOW' I couldn't breath.

"What's up Micah?" Ty ask coming outside. "What's wrong?" he panics. He must of seen the look on my face. I couldn't answer. Hell I could barley breath.

Minutes later dad showed up as I got my breathing back to normal. He must of heard the panic in my voice.

"They took her." I whisper.

"Who?" Ty ask.

"Why?" dad ask.

"I..I..I don't know." I stutter.

"WHO TOOK MY BABY?!" Ty booms catching on.

"How do you know?" dad ask.

"WHO ELSE COULD IT BE STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND FIND HER!" I boom.

"Calm down son. We need a plan."

"CALM DOWN! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! ITS NOT YOUR MATE THATS KIDNAPPED NOW IS IT?! SHOVE YOUR CALMNESS UP YOUR ASS AND FIND HER!" I boom.

"Care to tell me what the hell is going on?" Ty says thru gritted teeth. He knows he is probably like me. Not wanting it to be true.

"Micah thinks that pack of rouges have kidnapped Trinity."

"I think? I know. She was suppose to come over so we could do our homework together, she never showed. I come here both vehicles are here and I think. No I know."

"You sure she's not hanging out somewhere else?" dad ask.

"No her books are in her car Ky said she left two hours ago so no I don't think she's hanging out somewhere else."

"BRANDON, KALE, SETH, SNIFF NOW!" dad orders.

CARTER, KADE, MAX, BRAYDEN, FOLLOW NOW!" Ty orders. Four other guys just pop up from out of nowhere.

They all begin to sniff starting at her car and go straight to the woods. I began to pace but I just couldn't anymore. I took off shifting in mid air.

'where you going' dad ask.

'with them' I followed after them. When I caught up they were staring at the meadow. 'why did you guys stop go now'

'scent stopped' Brandon says.

'what do you mean scent stopped'

'just that her scent disappeared'

'HOW COULD HER SCENT JUST DISAPPEAR SHE'S HUMAN FOR FUCK SAKES' I boom.

'easy there we'll find her' Seth says. Idiot. I haul ass back to dad fuming. When I get there all three are pacing. I shift back and begin pacing with them.

"Well?" dad ask.

"Scent disappeared." I grunt.

"Damn it!" Ty growls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!