Chapter 15

Trini's POV

Since the lake we've been hanging out more. I swear we spend all of our waking time together. Just us two or with all of our friends. We are like I huge group now. Me, Cassie, Heather, Micah, Jayden, his mate Joey, Scott, Kane, Liam, his mate and Micah's sister Shayleigh, Alex, Kevin and Joe. How Alex, Joe and Kevin started hanging out with us I'll never know. And don't care. I guess since we moved here we actually get to spend more time together instead of going to separate schools and only seeing each other at pack meeting. And who would of thought there was such a thing as gay mates. Not me and not dad but he isn't surprised. We don't know why but they have a lot of different customs then we do. Like the mates. We find ours thru smell and when we are 18. They find there's at 16 eyes and shocks. They've train for battles. We just train to protect ourselves from rouges. They've fought a group of rouges. We've only fought one or two rouges at a time. We've only came across one group of rouges and that was 17 years ago when I was kidnapped. I wanted to talk to Micah or dad to find our why we seem to be so different. I mean I thought all werewolves were the same.

As I'm walking to class I turn the corner and see Brittany and some other girl gossip. What? I'm nosy. So I slip back around unnoticed.

"Yeah I'm having him killed." she says.

"Why? Their mates." they girl ask.

"I don't care! He made of fool of me. Three years I dated him. Three! He was suppose to take alpha from that Micah. We were suppose to rule. Now he's a fucking flamer, faggot." Brittany hisses at her. Rule? You don't rule. She makes it sound like the freaking president or hitler. Jesus she's nuts.

"Let it go." the other girl sighs.

"Hell no I won't. I'm alpha female. I'm ordering his death." oh shit. She's really nuts. Cuckoo as they come.

"Brittany....." the girl starts.

"Who's side on you on anyway? He made a fool out of you too. You were his friend."

"Yours of course but br..." she cuts cut off again.

"He's fucking dead. End of story. And so is she." she growls and stomps off. My way.

I quickly turn around and haul butt to the girls restroom. The door opens and I pretend to wash my hands.

"It's you." she sneers. "Enjoy your little time with my mate. It won't last long." I nod ignoring her. "You know he's only using you to get down your pants as a bet." I nod again. I don't believe it. Even if it is true. He isn't getting anywhere near my pants. I'm saving myself for my mate or honeymoon. So nope he can try. Besides he isn't that type of guy. Sure he is a player but he sleeps with the easy girl. He doesn't go after a conquest. Plus he hasn't sleep with another girl since I've been here. "After he does we'll mate and he'll be mine forever. You know what just give it up already so we can go with our life." ummm shouldn't she be pissed off that he's doing this?

I know dad gets jealous when another guy looks at mom the wrong way. So does mom. And here she is saying its okay for her mate to screw another girl. Yeah she's just not right in the head.

"Better yet just stay away from him. So he can move on to his next conquest. Your little friend. What her name? Oh right. Cassie."

"Leave my friends out of your games."

"They aren't my games. They are Micah's."

"You know I don't believe anything you say." I say and turn to walk away. She grabs my hair yanking me back.

"You have one second to let me go." I tell her then turn around and pop her in the nose. I watch her fall to the ground. She wasn't expecting me to fight back. My daddy didn't raise just a stupid human. "Just because I'm human doesn't mean I don't know a few things." I tell her walking out the door.