Chapter 26

I held her captive for two days. Haha. Not really our parents knew where we were. That's all that mattered right? We needed the time alone. I missed her so much so I was catching up on lost time. I've finally marked her and made love to her. All night the first night. I let her rest the next day and well the day after that I did it again. We stayed in bed making love all day. And let me tell you. It's was freaking incredible.

No one has never made me feel like that. For a virgin well no words can discribe it. I could have died a happy man. I think I did once and I saw god. Kidding but it felt like I did. I thought her dad was going to kill me but he didn't. He just said its about time. Kyiri cried. 'Oh my baby is mated now'. I laughed shaking my head when I saw Trini's blush.

"Ready?" I ask coming back into her bedroom.

"Do we have too." she whines.

"Sorry baby but we have too." she walks up to me putting her fingers in the top of my jeans pulling me to her.

"I got something better we could do." I growled.

"Don't Trini." I warn.

"Fine." she huffs.

"Come on beautiful. You can have me after school." I say winking at her.

"I want you now." I groan. She sure is making this difficult.

"We got to leave the bedroom sometime babe." she groans this time. "I think I've created a monster." I snicker. She nods not denying it.

"Yeah I love having your naked skin against mine." she says standing on her tipy toes kissing my neck.

"Jesus Trini." I groan. I take her hand stepping away from her. "Let's go before you kill me." I say pulling her out of the room as she laughs.

"Just think you could of had it." she sings. I stop in my track. I turn around wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her to me.

"Your mine as soon as we get home." I growl crashing my lips to hers.

"Alright you two break it up and get to school." Ky says walking out of her bedroom. We break apart.

"She keeps trying to rape me." I whine to her.

"Rape? You? Yeah right." Ky says walking down the stairs.

"Hey what's that suppose to mean?"

"I have a werewolf husband remember?"

"Yeah well Trini takes after her dad in sooo many ways." I laugh.

"Trini!" Ky says shocked stoping in her tracks.

"What?" Trini says innocently. Ky looks at me with a I feel bad for you look in her face.

"I feel sorry for you." she tells me.

"I know. You'd think I'd be the walking hard on in the relationship."

"Okay guys. Can we stop talking about our sex life. Sheesh. That's my mom you twit." Trini says. Me and Ky laugh and shrug walking down the stairs. Ah it's to fun. You'd think parents would be no sex till your a hundred. Not Trini's parents they are okay with it. And are already asking for grandchildren. Yeah not for a couple of years. Thank you very much.

I guess it's the mate thing. As long as I still have my balls.

We leave heading for school. When we get there I put my arm around her should and she puts her arm around my waist.

"Where the hell have you two been?!" Cassie demands as we get to Trini's locker. Trini looks at me and shrugs. "No Trinity you do not get off that easy. Now where have you been? All your mom and dad will say is your fine. That's it nothing more. Two days Trinity. Where have you been?!" she yells at her. If they weren't friends I'd bust her in the eye girl or not. Kidding.