Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Olivia's POV

I grab the hem of my dress down and look towards the mirror, trying to fix my hair while I take in my appearance. Swollen lips, hickeys trailed down my neck and eyeliner a bit smudged. People could easily tell that I just got some. Luckily, we were in Charlotte's room, so I can quickly fix my makeup. Callum stands right next to me as he fixes his shirt over his head, "just like old times yeah?" He asks with a smirk, making me return with a wink, "not as better as it was before but still not bad," I tease. He shoves my shoulder playfully, making me chuckle at his mock hurt expression, "you know I'm just kidding right? You're still as good, better even," I reply and get closer to him, just inches away from his face. "Don't look at me like that, I'd have to take you on the bed again, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't wanna miss most of the party right?" He raises a brow and smacks my ass, making me giggle.

I spot Tina sitting on Eric's lap next Charlotte whose legs are sprawled on Jacob's. Ethan sits across them with some blonde chick on his lap. Besides him some random people sit and I take a seat right next to Ethan, making the guy scoot for Callum to take his space. "So guys what're you talking about?" I ask,

"Graduation," Tina replies,

"Guys that's like a few months away or something can we not talk about that and enjoy?" I say out of annoyance. These people really decided to think about graduation at a fucking party? Seriously?

"Let's do something fun, let's play truth or dare!" Callum suggests,

Ah, a classic party game of truth or dare for all the hormonal teens out there. This game is honestly perfect for those shy people who want to try something new but apparently are too shy to do it without getting intoxicated.

"Yeah but we're obviously not gonna be playing with our clothes on right? And not to forget that there's barely any alcohol running through our veins," Charlotte slurs. She's talking how we're not even drunk when she could have literally just one cup of beer and she'd pass out. She's that wasted!

"Ok guys, let's got outside and sit by the pool," Jacob says as he lifts Charlotte in his arms. We all follow behind and the cold air immediately hits me like a truck. It's not cold enough to not be sitting naked but enough to not swim. The scene here is just like it is inside; people making out, some having sex behind the bushes thinking that no one would see them, people taking huge puffs of their cigarettes, some snorting cocaine off the table and some choosing other forms of getting high.

We sit by the poolside chairs in a circle and start undressing. The minute my dress is over my head, I notice all the guys gawking me, including Jacob. Charlotte scowls, making all of us laugh as she glares at Jacob who is just smiling innocently at her, trying to piss her of more. "Guys if you're done staring at Liv can we please start?" Tina asks,

We all take a swig of the vodka being passed around in the circle before starting our game, "just before we start, Liv, tell me who painted your neck like that?" Ethan asks as he smirks, taking in the sight of the three hickeys on my neck. Callum pulls me closer by my waist and grins, answering his question.

"Wanna see how I did it?" He asks before leaning against my neck, his lips just softly bushing my skin. He kisses before licking and then sucking. His free hand moves up to my hair, grabbing a fistful of it and pulls my head closer, sucking at my neck harder. A soft moan escapes my lips as he continues. He pulled back as people cheered and involuntarily my fingers run down the now deep red spot on my neck, and I grin like an idiot.

"Ok guys now we'll start. I'll ask first," the blonde sitting on Ethan's lap, her name's Sara I think, says, "Jacob, truth or dare?"

"Dare, duh!" He replies,

"I dare you to take chug a bottle of beer while Charlotte runs her hands around you," she ends with a smirk,

"I though this was supposed to be a hard dare for me," he whines as Charlotte playfully swats his arm. I zone out after that, not concentrating for the most part of the game. I just look around the backyard full of drunk people and realize one thing; this is our final year. Like fuck I might not even see some of these people in a few years. Shit!

"Liv," Callum nudges me, "it's your turn," he said. I look towards Tina as I thinking of her dare and I notice that she's lost in her own thoughts. I look towards where she's looking at and notice that she's staring at Peter. He was standing by the backdoor, leaning against the railing as he smoked his cigarette while looking clearly uninterested in whatever the heck some drunk girls were talking about, "Give me a sec," I say and I look towards Tina who looked confused. I look back at Peter and "Hey Peter, come join us!" I scream. Tina looks at me with wide eyes while I just smirk at her.

Let the games begin!

*******
My brain isn't working, I just lost my last brain cell.

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•〰️