Other books!

Here are some of my other books if you guys would like to read them!

I'm Mr. Bully's Pumpkin

Description:-"Pumpkin-" "don't you dare call me by that word ever again!"

Description:-
"Pumpkin-" "don't you dare call me by that word ever again!"

*****

Melanie Miller, not your average girl. She turned herself from a fatso and a nerd, to a hot girl and a team captain.

Pumpkin, is the word she loathes!

She has grown to hate the word because of her terrible past. Of course, it wouldn't be as terrible if it had nothing to do with the one and only, Dylan Reed.

Her life was great until that one unlucky day in senior year. The day he returns and turns her world upside down.

Find out Melanie and Dylan's story in the journey of turning hate to love in the book,

"I'm Mr. Bully's Pumpkin."

*******

BucketList

Description:

Description:

Mia Olsen is a sassy redhead who works at a small souvenir store and lives with her idiotic childhood best friend, Liam.

She only has one wish; to complete everything on her bucket list.

Late night after work, this girl bumps into a very dangerous and feared guy, Ashton Calhoun. Now that she's seen him, he thinks that she would be an obstacle placed on every path of his life and would destroy all his hard work.

So what does he do?

He takes her with him, making Mia realize one thing;

She has to complete her bucket list with the help of Ashton by getting involved in his dangerously twisted life.

******

Troublemaker

Description:

Jessica Stewart. Her middle name is trouble. Wherever she steps her foot into, she will cause some kinda trouble, and that is guaranteed. Her roommate has had enough of her problems, and decides to kick her out of the house.

Her only best friend, Isabella, can't accommodate her because she lives with her boyfriend, Austin. 

With no place to live, Jessica decides to call up the number Austin handed to her.

What happens when she finds out that the person who's ready to let her live with them is the school's bad boy, Tyler Myers?

*******

I don't like you Neil D'Silva

Farah Fernandez is a well know Interior Designer in Dubai  who had everything she ever wanted

Farah Fernandez is a well know Interior Designer in Dubai who had everything she ever wanted.
Everything except a love life.
Neil Reed D'Silva is an excellent chef who dreams of opening his own restaurant. He also happens to be Farah's high school ex.
What happens when Farah agrees to design her ex's restaurant?

******
Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•〰️