EXTRA 01: Jung Yunho's Thoughts

Jung Yunho recently turned 35. For a man his age, it seemed impossible to believe that he'd never been in any serious relationship but from as long as he could remember, that's the way it is.

When he was still a teenager, he used to question whether he's normal because of his lack of attraction towards others. Being a cold person is still okay. But not even feeling interested in other people when he's already reaching 17 years old? Everyone said it's odd.

Thankfully, he found out soon enough that he still has sexual desires in him. It's just that he has no interest in romance. That is to say although he is affected by sexual urges, but, he has never naturally felt desire for anyone, male or female alike.

Nobody ever make him feel interested enough to care. And Jung Yunho personally thought that it's not a problem at all. He can live alone. He can take good care of himself on his own. There's absolutely no need to get married and share his life with someone.

But due to his special standing in the Family, eventually even someone like him could not escape the Main Family's arrangement. He is still their flesh and blood after all. Just like he could not pretend he's oblivious of their purpose, he could also not act like he don't care. Contrary to what most people thought, Jung Yunho was raised by his grandfather to be a family-oriented man. Even though he distanced himself from the Jungs' business and he never wanted to take over the Family but just his words, who would've believed it so easily?

One thing led to another and Jung Yunho soon found himself marrying the 19 years old Kims' First Son.

Kim Jaejoong.

The teenager is adorable. When they first met, Jung Yunho was well on his way to meet his future wife and he was already a few steps away from their agreed meeting point. But when he noticed the teenager almost falling onto the road unconscious, his occupational habit caused him to change direction and grab the teenager instead.

The teeanger's extremely pale and practically dead in his arms but Jung Yunho was blessed with good memory. In addition, he'd just seen the younger man's photo about a few days earlier among the dozens of photos given by the Main Family. There's no way he'd already forgotten the teenager's facial feature and family background. At that time, all of a sudden he no longer felt like meeting with the Park's Fourth Miss.

Kim Jaejoong's photo seemed to portray him as a good natured teenager, thus the reason Jung Yunho decided not to consider him from the early beginning in fear of ruining a youth's future and his own, but the real person was different. Even when unconscious, the teenager was exuding a detached like aura despite his fragility.

Jung Yunho had always been a little attached to this type of people.

It's this innate inclination of his that made him choose to involve himself in the military as soon as he reached 18. Because of his personal condition, Jung Yunho had been facing problem in socializing and he's unable to make friends since he was a child thus the reason he grew up being known as a cold person and a man with few words. But in the military, he could both hurt and protect people as long as he know the limit. Obviously, it's a well chosen career.

And Kim Jaejoong interestingly evoked that feeling of protectiveness.

What sealed the deal for him was actually a simple thing. When Kim Jaejoong regained his consciousness, his eyes, even when looking at him, were clear and pure.

With Jung Yunho's body build and the fact that they were strangers, he was more than used to being feared and revered at the same time. He already expected the fear in the teenager's eyes so he was not offended but he was very pleased with the way the younger man instinctively trusted him. The teenager was distant but polite. Despite his family's problems and his own flaws, the teenager's also still bright and hopeful. For a 19 years old who's also a First Master, that's really admirable. And what made him even more amused was the teenager's many adorable expressions. It was obvious he's not capable of any ill intentions.

That time, Jung Yunho instantly thought that marrying such a person should be good.

Despite the lack of romance in his heart, Jung Yunho had considered Kim Jaejoong as his own from that day onwards.

He knew, that kind of man would definitely cherish their marriage and be able to support him well. It's appropriate because he would marry only once as per his late grandfather's wish. He would therefore be responsible for his partner in every way but it's lucky to actually find someone who'll reciprocate that same kind of responsibility.