004: Surprise?

Jaejoong can't help feeling flustered. He wasn't used to dressing up, especially knowing why he had to. Since Third Master Jung sent his Personal Assistant to extend his proposal last night and Jaejoong had repeatedly assured his agreement with the offer, everyone wanted to doll Jaejoong up for a better first impression today in case this would be their first encounter. Jaejoong personally was not against this even though he believed the man should've at least seen his photo. Surely, such an outstanding man would've at least wanted to know how his candidate for marriage looks like. Isn't that's the reason Jaejoong, of all people, was chosen despite his terrible speech defect?

In truth, he's fully aware of his good look, having heard many compliments about it and how almost everyone thought that his beauty was a waste on someone like him. That's also the reason Jaejoong's slightly nervous now. Surely, that Jung Yunho was aware of his bad stutter? He... He wouldn't be shocked when he heard Jaejoong talk later then decide to take back his offer, would he? Actually, as long as the marriage can happen and his family can recover from this misfortune, Jaejoong won't even mind if the man ask him to never speak again to avoid future embarrassment. That's a simple thing to do. It's just a small price to pay for everyone's happiness. But that's like marrying a mute and Jaejoong's worried if it won't do.

Nonetheless, Jaejoong wisefully kept those things only in his mind. He's happy to see everyone taking part in one way or another to prepare for his dinner appointment with Third Master Jung so he definitely must not voice out his depressing thought. In addition, he's sure his parents were already aware of the fact themselves but they just couldn't help feeling overjoyed. Even his youngest brother, the 8 year-old Jaehyun, fussed about Jaejoong's dry lips and continuously offered him water every few minutes with concerned eyes. Jaejoong, with a grateful smile, accepted his kindness every single time.

By the time the car that Third Master Jung sent had arrived, everyone was there to send him off with supportive words and hopeful smiles.

Jaejoong was as tense as he could be when he arrived at the hotel. He knew he'd started trembling and he's also starting to feel a little lightheaded. Thus, Jaejoong found himself going to the Bathroom instead of directly heading to the Restaurant.

"Ouch!" The hard chest he'd bumped into automatically forced Jaejoong a few steps behind and had it not been for the strong hand on his right arm, Jaejoong might've fallen down too. "So- sor- sorry! I- I'm so- so- sorry!"

Jaejoong looked up and felt his anxiety lessened because of his surprise. It's the imposing man from yesterday! "S- so- sorry!" Again, he'd caused the stranger trouble.

"Hm." The man looked at him from his hair to his shoes and his glance travelled back to his hair slowly, landing a little too long on his once-again dry lips, before finally releasing his hold on Jaejoong's arm. Uncomfortable, Jaejoong quickly bowed and turned his heels to the other direction. He no longer felt the need to calm himself down. He should just go to the Restaurant and meet with Third Master Jung before-

The man cleared his throat and just like yesterday, Jaejoong unconsciously looked back.

"Don't you need to use the Bathroom?"

Of course the stranger was confused, they'd bumped each other right in front of the swinging door for the Bathroom! Anyone would've thought the same thing. Flushed with embarrassment, Jaejoong could only shook his head no. "I- I- don- don't- nee- need- to an- an- any- more." One thing about Jaejoong's stutter is it becomes even worse if he's under extreme emotion and right now, Jaejoong's extremely shy that he stumbled over even more words than usual. Yet, the man's expression did not change.

"Alright."

Jaejoong briskly turned his head, thinking that was all, but the stranger's next words stopped him again.

"Let's walk together."

Before Jaejoong could even process the meaning of his words, the man had already stood beside him. The man walked fast, but there was no sound of his footsteps at all.

"N- n- no-" Jaejoong suddenly froze as the man naturally linked their arms together. He's fully panicked now, as Jaejoong couldn't afford to cross the Third Master Jung for his family's sake, yet this stranger's acting too friendly with him. People can easily assume. What could he say if even the Third Master Jung misunderstood? He is waiting for him here too, isn't this too well timed? What explanation could he offer his family if he come home empty handed?

Jaejoong instantly pushed away from the man, eyes wide and body trembling all over again. "S- s- sorry! I- I- I'm wi- with- my- my fiancé!" Jaejoong scrambled to run away but his wrist was suddenly gripped and Jaejoong unconsciously whined. "P- p- p- please! I- I-"

Unexpectedly, the stranger chuckled. "If your fiancé is someone named Jung Yunho, then all the more reason we should walk to the Restaurant together, don't you think?"

Jaejoong's not that dumb. The moment he heard the name, he could already understand the implication behind the stranger's words. "Th- Third Master- Master Jung?"

"Yes."

Instead of feeling relieved, Jaejoong felt even more horrified. No matter how subtle, it cannot change ths fact that he'd conveniently and arrogantly used Third Master Jung's identity, even daring to use the word fiancé to describe him just now. "S- s- so- sorry! I-"

"Don't be too scared. I am your fiancé after all."

Jaejoong reddened at the teasing tone. Then he quietly and obediently allowed the man to lead the way, head lowered down to hide his fully red face because of the man's steady hold around his waist.

He is him?

Jaejoong suddenly felt worried.

This... Isn't this too fortunate?