10

A1

'Ite close the door on your way out,' I said to the girl as she wiped her mouth and got up from the ground in front of me

'Ite close the door on your way out,' I said to the girl as she wiped her mouth and got up from the ground in front of me. She nodded her head fast and quickly picked up her top trying to hurry out the door.

Not watching where she was going she Knocked into Murder causing him to drop all the weed he was grinding in his hand. 'Fucking bitch, watch where the fuck you're going!' He barked annoyed at her scaring the girl. She froze at the sound of his voice and stares back at me for help.

'Apologise then go get some weed from downstairs.' I shook my head and shrugged pointing to murder.

'I-I-I'm s-.' She turned to him quickly trying to apologised she looked like she was bout to cry making me chuckle a little. 'Stop focusing on fuckin dick n watch where u walk next time. Ur lucky I didn't punch u.' He said obviously still annoyed. This nigga is So dramatic 'Tell Dee to bill it too, come back up here with 3 fuckin zootss.' He said to her as she stood before us half naked obviously uncomfortable. 'Ite leave.' I said shooing her out

'You didn't have to scare her like that tho.' I laughed slapping hands with him.

'Man I was so ready to smoke, shit pissed me off.' He shook his head laughing at himself too. 'So Whos That one.' Murder said as he chuckled and closed the door. I shrugged and switched on the Tv.

'I dont remember her name, she just started today and tianna came to introduce her to me and-.'

'So you mean to tell me ur girl introduced her to you and as soon as she leave the room u fuck the new girl? LEGEND.' He laughed.

'Shut up, From when she came in she kept looking at me all sensually about she wanna fuck as soon as tianna left the room she started doing the most so ..,' I told him with my eyes fixated on the TV.

'Did you fuck?' He asked. I turned to him to show him the seriousness in my face.

'No chance. I don't know where the fuck that bitch been,' I said as I swivelled back around on the chair.

'What's the plan for tonight?' Murder questioned as he sat down opposite me.

'I told you we need to pull up on the other trap, we still ain't done it, and Mike is on my back' I explained rolling my eyes.

Although Murder & I were our own bosses, we did sort of have to answer to one older called Big Mike. He basically owned North London, you couldn't do shit without him knowing bout it. He was pretty ruthless when I was growing up, he's relaxed a whole lot now though, he took us under his wig from early school days. He used to wait for us every morning by the school gates knowing we'd never go in and take us along with him. He was like an older brother in a fatherly figure away - so that means he was one of the most annoying niggas I've come across, but I have love and respect for him. He basically raised me.