5

Alex

Aaron, Alex... I'm going to work now. I'll be back in the morning,' My mum shouted once she reached the bottom of the step. She was a part-time nurse when she weren't working at the laundrette so her working hours were slyly mad. I could go about 2 days without seeing her sometimes so we was used to being here alone.

I smirked to myself and grabbed my phone happy she was leaving for work now. She's been cussing me under her breath since I got back so thank fuck she's leaving.

I got my phone out quickly texting Tianna to chill outside cuz my mum was here. She was here earlier but left after I fell asleep, she told me she'd come back later and I knew she'd be on her way. I usually sneak her in through the back door cuz she don't like girls in her house and especially not up here in the rooms, but you know me.. I do what I like anyways.

(Meet Tianna, 15)Tianna was a good girl, I met her when she first turned 14

(Meet Tianna, 15)
Tianna was a good girl, I met her when she first turned 14. I remember when She just moved to Tottenham and she was quiet and to herself. To be honest, she's still quiet but I know it's only around me. I be hearing her argue and fight sometimes and I knew she was a rowdy one but once she gets around me she's different.

She went to the same school I did, Sir George Thames. She stood around 5'5/6, was a pretty girl, good body cute lil chocolate ting from Barbados. She had a sly accent but that was barely noticeable unless she spoke to you a lot which she didn't do regularly. Being a good looking girl when she got into school obviously the skets and popular girls reeled her in.

I remember when they first bought her to the trap. She looked scared as fuck I could tell she wasn't used to this but was forcing herself to fit in. I liked that purity bout her though, so I pursued her. She had it instantly and I took her virginity a couple days after and we been kicking it ever since....

'Alex.. are you deaf or something?' My mum said as she burst into my room.

'I heard you. Why did you burst in here like this?' I asked her as I scrolled on my phone.

'Watch your little attitude. Before I come over there and bust that lip a little more,' she told me sternly as she kissed her teeth. I looked up briefly to see her staring me down so I just went back to looking down on my phone and texting my boys.

'I hope your ass is staying put in this house tonight. We don't need a repeat of the last 3 days,' my mum said and continued rambling on. I low-key began to tune her out because I knew she was going to start this, and I'm in too good of a mood right now, for my mum to start ruining it with this lecture. You ain't about to piss me off.

'Alex.. did you hear me? Tidy this room also. And dinner is downstairs, you just have to warm it up. Keep an eye on Aaron too,' She said as she walked further into my room and kissed me on my forehead.

'Ite, I will. See you the morning, love you,' I replied as she made her way out of my room.

'Love you too,' I heard her reply to me.