6

Amina

Walking into my last class of the day, I threw my bag onto the floor next to my desk after taking my phone, Carmex and mirror out of it

Walking into my last class of the day, I threw my bag onto the floor next to my desk after taking my phone, Carmex and mirror out of it. I checked myself and smiled at my reflection. I looked cute today.. my hair was laiddd. However, I was beyond exhausted and excited that the day was finally coming to an end.

I had double maths this morning which drained the life out of me. I fell asleep in Sociology class and hardly paid attention in History. But the last lesson was English and I normally enjoyed it - but who knows? Usually after the November half-term everything changes around we was starting GCSEs so our classes had changed and we were finally put into sets so they could split the dumb kids from the smart in a nutshell. Of course I was smart so I was in set 3. I would be in set2 but I had a few problems with the girls in that class so I was moved down. It weren't a problem to me we all did the same work and I still sat the higher papers so whatever.

Being the first in class, I happily chose my seat at the front and pulled out the chair to sit down. Resting my head on the table, I literally had only closed my eyes for a minute before the room was filled with a whole load of shouting and heavy footsteps.

I pushed my bag onto the seat next to me making sure nobody came next to me. I threw my head back on the table as the chatter in the room got louder.
'Kyle sit down please. Melanie put the lipgloss away. Jordan turn around and Amina head of the desk,' I heard my teacher say causing me to look up. Seeing it was my favourite teacher Ms. Sullivan I smiled at her as I lifted my head up slowly and rolled my eyes slightly.

My teacher began to write on the board and start the lesson. Not even 10 minutes into it the door burst open and in walked Aaron, or like everyone at school called him AP. I shook my head cuz I just knew this peaceful lesson I hoped to have flew right out the window.

'Wag1 miss.' He said as he flashed a cheeky smile and the class got excited. You'd think he was president the way He paraded around school. I mean he was very known but damn. I never spoke to him directly but yeah of course i knew who he was plus his infamous gangster brother added to the praise he got here too.

'MY JIGGA!' Someone shouted at him causing his boys to laugh a little.

'My guy!' He said back as he laughed. I looked to ms. Sullivan who kept a straight face.

'I'm sorry I'm late, I got into something.' He said as he smiled innocently.

'Into some pussy!' Kyle shouted causing the class to erupt in laughter again.

'Enough!' Ms. Sullivan shouted causing everyone to seize. Miss was a cool teacher but she hated disrespect. 'Mr powers, sit down right here next to Amina.' She instructed him as she pointed at the empty seat my bag was comfortably placed in.

He looked at me before doing a double take then licking his lips. 'Sure.' He smirked. I mean he was cute but he weren't my type plus I hear too much shit about him. I know to stay away from his kind, plus all the girls loved him too.