2

A1(continuation)
Unedited.

'Let's go to my car.' She suggested as we stood on the step. We could barely get past. She was being too polite.

'Nah I'm cool, the bathrooms good.' I responded. I didn't know this bitch like that.

As I moved her behind me and demanded people to move we continued walking up the stairs. I heard Tianna call me, once she saw me grabbing the girls hand but there was no way I was going to pass up some head from a bad b. Plus I know she's just gonna cause a scene and I don't wanna have to pattern Tianna in front of everyone and them girls she chills with. I was here to enjoy myself, and she weren't going to ruin that.

Reaching the top of the stairs, the floor which the bathroom was on, was overcrowded with drunk mandem and thirsty hoes. Squeezing past people, she grabbed me by hand and lead the way this time. She reached to open the bathroom door. Jingling the handle twice and turned to face me.

'Guess someone got here before we did,' she smiled to me. I laughed and scratched the back of my head.

'Guess someone did,' I replied to her.

She looked me in my eyes seductively licking her lips and came closer.

'There's always some other places we can go,' she whispered in my ear. She slipped her keys out her back pocket and shook them in my face as her hand reached for my dick.

I grabbed her hand before she could get there and smirked at her.

'How Old are you?' I asked her smiling.

'17.'

'Lead the way then.'  I said pulling her closer and squeezing her bum. grinning at her She smiled back innocently. Letting herself out of my grip she held my hand firmly and headed downstairs.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw murder with his arm around one girl and a bottle in his other. I knew this nigga was drunk and we had probably been here for 30 minutes maximum.

'Lemme go holla at my boy telling him init.' I said.

She looked at me and licked her sexy pink lips slowly. 'No.'

Shaking my head, I shrugged and decided to go with her. She looked too good n I was definitely hard.

'Keep an eye on AP for me,' I texted murder as she walked In front of me to her car. He didn't respond immediately so I put my phone away and I tried catching up with her. Once I did and threw my hand around her she quickly locked her phone and pushed it in her pocket.

'So, how far is your car,' I asked her.

'It's like 2 minutes more. There was no where to park, so I had to park this far,' She explained to me. I nodded and studied the area. I heard her phone go off again, and she took it out of her pocket.

I really wish I remembered this bitch's name, this walk was long I was about to get blue balls. But it didn't even matter because after I got some head n maybe some pussy I'd never speak to her again.

'Cross the road,' she said and then her phone rung. She silenced it and put it back in her pocket before unlocking her black 2008 Ford Focus. Such a boyish car. Every guy had this here. Either way I rated it, at least she was driving.

She went to the drivers seat and I went around the car to the drivers seat. She put her phone on silent and put it in the cup holder. She lookrd at me smiling then biting her lips.

She leaned into me and tried kissing my lips. A WHOLE ME? I quickly tucked in my lips and moved away looking at her like she had 2 heads. Who the fuck is kissing these hoes.