7

Alex

Slamming the door of my 2013 Corsa I pressed the lock button on my keys before jogging up the steps and to the door of the trap

Slamming the door of my 2013 Corsa I pressed the lock button on my keys before jogging up the steps and to the door of the trap. Knocking on the door I waited for someone to open it and after a few seconds I seen jade. 'Hi A1' She said looking at me.

I looked at her seeing she was fully dressed before putting my brow up. 'You leavin or something?' I was used to seeing these girls half naked and seeing her fully clothed was honestly a change. She loved walking around the mandem in barely nothing too. She was pretty but she was a hoe.

'Yeah murder sending me to the other trap to get something then I'm coming right back.' She said smiling and letting me in. I nodded and said nothing walking past her.

Walking into the trap I smiled seeing our shit running smoothly. The girls were bagging up naked as usual and the mandem were weighing shit and counting money. 'Wassup' I dapped our security guy Mel.

'What's good young 1.' He said spudding me.

'You seen murder?' I asked looking around for him as I walked past the girls they all chorused 'Hey A1.' I waved at them and continued onto the back rooms. I heard some yelling and moaning coming from one of the rooms so I assumed murder wAs in there doing his ting. I shook my head and decided on sitting with the mandem counting some money.

'Wag1 A.' One of the mandem Jerome said as he walked out of the trap room. I nodded back at him as I was so focused on watching these niggas count money I didn't even face him.

My phone buzzed in my pocket finally tearing my eyes away from the money I looked to my pockets and I pulled it out to see a message from Aaron. I face the Mandem one last look over before unlocking my phone and reading the message.

Bro
Don't forget to pick me up today u dickhead
Don't be late either
2:15pm

Me
I'll be there don't worry😂.
2:17pm.

I slid my phone in my pocket as I saw Murder walk out of the red room and went to the office. I quickly followed after him, and closed the door behind me to the office.

'Wassup Bro,'. Murder said as he washed his hands in the sink.

'I'm just cooling, I see you was putting that work in because that nigga was yelling for his mum and all,' I said as I chuckled a little.

Murder laughed and shook his head. 'I heard That nigga try run away with the money and the drugs. He was pillow talking to one of our girls n she gave me the drop. He should've known better at least.' He shook his head. 'But at least He learnt his lesson,' He explained as he sat in the chair opposite me. 'Got a grinder?'

I reached into my jacket pocket and threw it at him. Murder was a year older than me and I have literally known him my whole life. He was my first friend in my building and when we met we just clicked. We had been trapping together since the very start, by 13 we realised we weren't tryna work for no one - so we just said fuck it and built our own line from the ground up. I didn't think it'd be big but 1 year and a bit in, we had built a well established line and was touching 5 digit figures in cash.