4

Alex

Slipping my watch on my wrist and taking my chain and items from the desk I screwed one of the officers who watched me

Slipping my watch on my wrist and taking my chain and items from the desk I screwed one of the officers who watched me. 'Dickhead.' I said to him before giving him a mug.

'You'll be back, I suggest you watch your tone Powers.' The fat cunt said to me. I shook my head and clinched my fist, they all knew about my temper and I knew what he was tryna do. I know he's tryna get a reaction outta me so I can stay but I had shit to do bruh, I didn't wanna stay any longer than need by.

Smirking back at the guard one more time as I left the station I walked down the stairs and just took in the scenery for a second. I was only locked up 3 days but shit a nigga was tired and happy to be out. I thought they were about to keep me on some bullshit but I'm lucky.

I saw Murder come out of the drivers side of his 2013 All black 1 series and stand signalling me to hurry up as he banged the roof of his whip. Shaking my head I pulled out my phone to switch it back on as I walked to him. 'Hurry up nigga!'

Opening the door of the car, I flung my body in and let out a huge sigh.

'What's good bro!' Murder said dapping me up as he looked at me.

'Nothing g, I'm good.' I said shrugging.

'Here bro,' Murder said passing me a zoot that was already rolled, then passing the lighter. 'How long u was in cells? I know u we're having weed withdrawals.. You look like you need it bro,' he laughed as he lit his.

I took it from him ignoring this joker and just began to spark it. He was definitely right about me needing it though.

'Tell me what happened tho bro?' He said starting the car with the blunt still lit and in his mouth as he puffed.

I was taken into custody and kept in cells for 3 days because they thought I robbed somebody's house earlier that night. Like the fuck? I mean I defo rob houses but I just ain't rob a house that day. I werent dumb enough to get caught either, but they said I 'fit' the description of the man that the old lady described. You already know that's code for locking up any black guy the seee. I just went to the corner shop by Tiannas crib and was dragged to the floor by some feds for no reason.

I was used to it though, that's police for ya. Ain't really tryna do their part, just tryna lock Mandela away for bullshit. Even though Tianna was my alibi which was true, they still didn't want to let me out. 

I had to stand in a line up, with a bunch of mandem who looked nothing like me, for this old bitch to come and point out who it was. They lucky they covered her face cuz I would've robbed her house properly. Once she confirmed it weren't any of us they finally let everybody go.

'Yeah that's mad. Lucky you ain't have none on you or you really would've been locked up.' He said shaking his head.

'Bigmanting!' I shook my head. It was by luck I left my knife at tiannas. It could've been peak.