Chapter 19

Katsuki woke up and jumped out of bed, not even checking the time. He got dressed as quick as he could and took his phone off his nightstand before running out of the room. He ran down the stairs and out of the dorms, multiple people looking at him in confusion and Iida yelling at him about it being dangerous running around indoors. Katsuki didn't care nor did he listen, he just wanted to get to UA. He got to UA and went straight to the staff room and kicked the door open again, creating a loud bang as it hit the wall.

"Bakugo if you do that again you'll knock the door off it's hinges." Aizawa said tiredly. Katsuki scoffed.

"You're early Bakugo." Present Mic said in a loud voice. Katsuki looked at the time on his phone to see that the time was seven thirty.

"Please Mic, it's too early for loud voices." Aizawa said, covering his ears. Katsuki chuckled.

"So is everyone here? What's the plan?" Katsuki said.

"Yes, almost everyone is here. Calm down young Bakugo, we'll explain it." All Might said.

***

Once the pro heroes had explained the plan to Katsuki they were all standing at the gates to UA, waiting for Endeavour. Once he arrived they set off. Katsuki knew where the villain base was because Deku slipped him a piece of paper before he left. Katsuki had no idea how Deku knew where the bar was located, but he trusted Deku. Katsuki smiled at the memory, anxious but excited to see his boyfriend again.

"So young Bakugo, describe your boyfriend to me, I'm curious." All Might said. Katsuki heard Aizawa murmur a 'really All Might', making both All Might and Katsuki chuckle.

"Well he has really cute fluffy green hair and emerald green eyes that sparkle when he's really happy or excited. He's smaller then me and he's really nice to cuddle because he's small. He gets excited over the littlest things and when he's excited he's really adorable. Recently he has changed a bit so he gives back snarky remarks. He seems to be slightly more confident in himself now, since he has the balls to fuck around with me where most people would be scared. He loves teasing me and it's fucking annoying. It's probably because he knows that I won't hurt him so he get's cocky. He is hard work sometimes because he's not very mentally stable, so he flips out randomly, but I can help with that. I love him and I really want him to know that." Katsuki sighed. All Might nodded.

"He sounds really nice." All Might said.

"You realise we're going to have to tell his parents." Aizawa piped up. All Might furrowed his eyebrows and Katsuki sighed.

"Yeah I know." Katsuki said. "I just need to make sure he's safe and cured before I tell Inko." Katsuki added and Aizawa nodded.

"What? You guys lost me." All Might said, making Aizawa sigh.

"Bakugo's boyfriend is Midoriya Izuku, who went missing a year ago." Aizawa said, making All Might nod in understanding. "Anyway, we're here." Aizawa added. "Everyone remember the plan?" Aizawa asked, everyone nodding in response.

***

Deku was sitting on the bar eating his breakfast and talking to Dabi when they heard a loud crash. Deku spun around on the bar stool to be greeted with multiple pro heroes. Dabi grabbed Deku's arm and tried pulling him away.

"What the fuck Dabi?" Deku said as Dabi pulled him out the room.

"Bakugo's coming in from a different entrance, I heard his explosions." Dabi said as he lead Deku upstairs. When Deku got up the stairs, he saw the familiar figure of his boyfriend at the end of the corridor and ran towards him. Katsuki opened his arms as Deku threw himself into them. Dabi chuckled and walked back downstairs.