Chapter 2

One year later.

Katsuki woke up that morning and got ready for school. He showered, got dressed and grabbed some toast off his mother's plate and walked out the door. He slammed the door muffle his mother's screaming because he stole her toast. He saw Shitty Hair waiting for him and walked over to him, both of them wrapped in their own worlds to hold a conversation. He hadn't bothered to learn anyone's names because he didn't see the point. He was here to be a hero, not to make friends. He only dealt with Shitty Hair because he was consistent and he was the only one that was tolerable in class 1A. Coming to UA was definitely worth it since he had great teachers (not that he'd ever tell them that) and they taught him a lot. He even had All Might as a teacher! Although, every time he saw All Might he was just reminded of Deku. He had flashbacks about the times where they would watch that video together, where they would just talk about how cool All Might his and how they were going to be like him someday. Katsuki looked up as he noticed that they had reached UA. Katsuki walked into the gates and to 1A.

When Katsuki opened the door, he saw someone sitting in his seat.

"Hey Shitface! Get out my seat!" Katsuki yelled. Multiple students turned to look at Katsuki seat. There was a person sitting there with his feet on the desk dressed all in black. Iida then turned around to lecture the stranger on politeness and told them to get their feet of the table.

"Wait a minute, they're not in uniform." Kirishima pointed out as Katsuki walked over to his desk.

"I said get out my fucking seat! Who are you anyways?" Katsuki asked. The person giggled and it sent chills up Katsuki spine.

"Ouch Kacchan, it hurts to know you don't remember me," the stranger said as he looked up. Katsuki was met with emerald green eyes.

"Deku.." Katsuki whispered, his eyes widening like saucers at realisation.

"So you do remember me! How are ya Kacchan?" the boy said as he sprung up and started rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. His hood had fallen off so his messing green hair bounced around as well. Katsuki stood there in shock. Since Katsuki was frozen one of the other classmates tried to talk to him.

"Hi, the names Shinso, what's yours?" Shinso asked as the stranger still bounced on his feet, eyes glued to Katsuki. The boy started growing agitated that Katsuki wasn't answering him.

"I said," the boy said, stepping closer to Katsuki, "how are you Kacchan?" Katsuki opened and closed his mouth, nothing coming out. After a few tries, Katsuki managed to get some words out.

"How could you do that?" Katsuki asked, getting angry. "How could you do that to your mother?" Deku chuckled.

"Do what? I only disappeared. It's not like I, oh I dunno, drove someone to the point of killing themselves!" Deku shouted, his tone laced with anger.

"But you didn't!" Katsuki yelled back.

"Who said I didn't jump? Huh?" Deku yelled back. They both glared at each other. The bell rang for homeroom.

"Well, it looks like I'll be going now, see ya soon Kacchan!" The boy said as he flung himself out the window. Many people gasped as Katsuki ran to the window.

"You little shit!" Katsuki shouted before he turned around and was greeted by Mr. Aizawa.

"Care to explain what was going on here?" Aizawa asked. Katsuki stared back out the window and whispered one word.

"Deku.."

***

Katsuki slammed the door closed to his house as he walked into the living room. He was greeted by suitcases as he got a slap around the back of the head.