Chapter 4

After taking the call, which was just his mother checking that the house was still in one piece. Katsuki turned to find Deku standing at the door staring at something. Katsuki following his line of sight until it fell onto Deku's school bag. Katsuki walked over to the bag and picked it up. He turned back around to Deku.

"Catch," he said as he threw the back at Deku. Deku caught the bag and started going through it. Deku pulled out his phone. He pressed the home screen and was surprised when the screen lit up.

"I deleted the notifications. I also kept it charged for you." Deku raised his eyebrows at Katsuki. He figured Katsuki wasn't telling him something. Katsuki looked down at the ground. Then, Katsuki cracked. "Okay, okay, stop with the death glare. I hacked into your phone to get the password. I wanted to see if you'd wrote anything on it."

"Like a suicide note? Or a almost-suicide note?" Deku asked. Katsuki nodded. "But you found nothing because it wasn't in my phone."

"Well you didn't write one." Katsuki quickly added. Deku raised his eyebrows. Katsuki looked up at the boy still leaning against the doorframe. "Number one, raise them eyebrows any higher and you'll lose them and two, I went through every notebook, piece of technology, every draw, cupboard, nook and cranny, everything. I didn't find anything. Nothing at all. It pissed me off." Deku looked back down at his bag before he realised something.

"You didn't go through my search history did you?" Deku asked, starting to panic. Katsuki raised his eyebrows.

"Watching stuff you're not supposed to Deku?" He said with a smirk on his lips. Deku scowled at Katsuki.

"Please, I'm not you Kacchan." Deku shot back at Katsuki.

"Hah? What makes you think I do that shit huh?" Katsuki asked, slightly red. Deku chuckled.

"Please, give me some more credit. I didn't disappear from the world. Who's to say I didn't keep an eye on you?" Deku smirked. " Oh yeah, there was this one time I walked past your house and you had your window open and I heard some things." Deku laughed as Katsuki went bright red. Deku turned his gaze back to his bag and started rummaging through it. Katsuki, thankful for Deku not continuing the conversation, breathed in and out and looked over at Deku. He pulled out multiple books and a pencil case. When everything was out he noticed something was missing.

"Looking for this?" Katsuki asked as Deku turned to look at him. Katsuki's face was a normal colour and in his hand he held a small blade. Katsuki watched as Deku's face morphed from surprise to hurt to anger to hurt again. Deku looked back at Katsuki. Their eyes met as Katsuki closed his fist.

"No!" Deku yelled as Katsuki gasped in pain. Katsuki turned to Deku as he grimaced.

"Yeah you're not having that back."

"You twat," Deku insulted. "Why the fuck would you do that?" Katsuki looked at Deku. Deku snatched the blade out of Katsuki's hand, careful not to cut him as he threw it in the bin. "Now tell me," Deku started, "why the fuck you did that!"

"I didn't want you snatching it off of me. And I didn't think it would hurt." Katsuki hung his head.

"For a kid who got 3rd on the midterms you're really stupid. Give me you hand" Deku said as Katsuki gave him his hand.

"So you did keep an eye on me." Katsuki said. Deku shrugged.

"Might of," he said with a smile. "It's not a deep cut, it'll heal in a little while."

"Like a paper cut?" Katsuki asked. Deku nodded in response.

"Why did you think I'd take it?" The green-haired male asked after a minute of silence.