Chapter 13

Deku was cleaning up the kitchen from last night/ this morning as he heard the door close. He ran out of the kitchen and into the hallway and trapped Katsuki against the wall. Katsuki stood there shocked as Deku buried his head into Katsuki's neck.

"Don't fucking do that to me again." Deku said as he pulled away. Katsuki huffed and picked up his bag on the floor before he picked up Deku and put him over his shoulder. Deku shrieked in shock as he was carried upstairs into Katsuki's room. Upon getting there, Deku was thrown onto the bed. Katsuki crawled onto the bed and emptied the contents of his back onto the bed.

"You're not getting out of this by making me do your homework." Deku said as Katsuki scoffed.

"I'm doing my homework while you shut up." Katsuki said opening a book to the right page. As he reached for the book he had to write in Deku slammed the book closed and climbed onto Katsuki's lap.

"What the fuck Deku?" Katsuki yelled.

"I told you that you're not getting out of this. I always answer your questions and if I'm correct you still owe me an answer." Deku said as Katsuki groaned.

"What the fuck do you want to know?" Katsuki asked, knowing he couldn't get out of this now. Katsuki had an idea of what Deku was going to ask.

"What am I to you?" Deku asked. Katsuki was not prepared for that question. Katsuki looked up at Deku to see if he was serious, only to be greeted with the most serious face Katsuki had ever seen on Deku. Deku raised an eyebrow. "Well?"

"I-I," Katsuki started only to sigh and bury his head into Deku's neck. "I don't know." Katsuki mumbled as Deku's eyes widened. He didn't expect that. Katsuki's phone started ringing so Deku picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" Deku asked to be greeted by a friendly voice.

"Hi-Deku is it?" Kirishima asked.

"Yep." Deku nodded.

"Is Bakubro there?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah he's here. You're on loud speaker by the way." Deku said as Deku chuckled at the nickname Kirishima had given Katsuki.

"Hey Bakubro, are you okay?" Kirishima asked. Katsuki responded by asking another question.

"Why the fuck did you do that earlier?" Katsuki asked as Deku raised an eyebrow. Deku put his head into Katsuki neck as Kirishima started explaining it.

"Me and Mina were getting sick of people being mean to you. We were just tired of people being judged for things they can't help, so we decided to tell them straight. So if anyone gives you or Deku grief, come tell me okay? I'll kick their ass." Kirishima said, making Deku chuckle.

"Thanks Kirishima." Deku said as Katsuki was still processing the information.

"Oh and Deku?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna meet you sometime. Gotta know who's taken Bakugo's interest." Kirishima said. Katsuki's head shot up at this. Both boys stared at the phone.

"Kirishima we've already met." Deku pointed out. Kirishima furrowed his brows.

"When?" The redhead asked.

"Last Monday. I didn't talk to anyone except this one." Deku said as he ruffled Katsuki's hair. The boy grunted. Kirishima was still trying to recall. "I was the person in Katsuki's seat. I jumped out the window when Aizawa came in." Deku said. He heard the boy gasp.

"That was you?" Kirishima asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, but we'll have to meet up sometime so I can properly introduce myself." Deku said as the boy on the other side of the call agreed.