Chapter 14

Deku chuckled and tugged on Katsuki's sleeve.

"C'mon, I'll explain if you carry on walking." Deku said a Katsuki carried on walking.

"How do you know?" Katsuki asked.

"First, how did you get into my phone?" Deku asked. Katsuki looked down at the floor.

"I got someone to hack it to unlock it." Katsuki said.

"So you didn't guess the password?" Deku asked, Katsuki shook his head. "So you don't know what the password is?" Deku asked and got the same response. Deku got his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Katsuki.

"What the fuck do you want me to do?" Katsuki asked, looking over at Deku.

"Unlock it."

"I don't know the fucking password." Katsuki said.

"Yes you do dumbass." Deku said as Katsuki stared at him in disbelief and confusion. Deku shook his head. "You can be really dumb sometimes." Deku said as he sighed and put his head on Katsuki's shoulder. Katsuki stared at Deku in confusion. Katsuki then realised the blood red petals on the side of Deku's face and quickly typed in the password to Deku's phone.

"Yay, you finally got it after three years." Deku said as he reached for his phone. Katsuki moved the phone so it was out of reach. Deku huffed and shrugged. "It's not like I can do anything on it otherwise my mother will find out." Deku sighed.

"You're going to have to see her again." Katsuki said as Deku shook her head.

"I won't see her again but she'll see me again." Deku said as Katsuki stared at the boy in confusion. Deku sighed and pointed to the flowers clung to his face. Katsuki shook his head.

"No. We'll find a solution." Katsuki said. Deku sighed in defeat, not wanting to start an argument.

"Fine, if you say so." Deku said. They arrived at the Bakugo's and the boys headed straight up to Katsuki's room.

"You never answered my question." Katsuki said.

"You never finished your homework." Deku pointed out.

"Feel like helping?" Katsuki asked hopefully.

"Ugh fine, but how are you going to be the number one when I'm doing your homework?" Deku asked. Katsuki grunted as he walked over to the bed, Deku behind him. Suddenly, Katsuki was pushed forwards and pinned on the bed by Deku.

"Fuck Deku." Katsuki grunted.

"Jeez, at least kiss me first." Deku said as Katsuki turned himself around. Deku saw that Katsuki's face was as red as a tomato.

"That's not what I-"

"Yeah, okay." Deku interrupted as he went down to Katsuki's neck. "Isn't it only fair that I give you a few more, since you gave me so many?" Deku whispered seductively as he started kissing Katsuki's neck, starting soft but getting more intense as the seconds went by. Katsuki had a hand over his mouth to muffle to moans. Deku bit Katsuki's sweet spot, causing him to moan. Deku sat up, straddling Katsuki.

"Deku." Katsuki mumbled. "You can't do that to me."

"Of course I can. Now get your homework done and you might get something else later." Deku said, jumping off of Katsuki and walking to the other side of the room. Deku got a towel before heading out the room for a shower. "When I get back I expect all of that to be done." Deku said before he disappeared. Katsuki groaned and started on his homework.

***

Half an hour later, Katsuki heard the water shut off as he finished the last few questions. Just as he finished the last question, Deku walked into the room with wet hair and a towel around his waist. Katsuki looked up at Deku before looking away. Deku saw this and looked at Katsuki.