Chapter 1: Tickling Your Fancy

"I'm sorry baby, I have to work another night shift," Thirty-one year old Destiny Parker sighed heavily as she talked to her little man, hearing him sigh through the phone. It broke her heart to be away from him but she needed the job so that she could provide for him especially since his deat beat daddy was still denying that the boy was his.

Jace was many things but responsible wasn't one of them.if she had known this during there relationship, she would have bailed from the relationship before she got pregnant. When she told him the news,Jace simply gave her three thousand dollars and told her to go buy her self something nice but not to return with the bastard inside her. HE ABSOLUTELY hated children.

But her Jeremy was her light so when his dead beat daddy told her to get an abortion, she paid down the savings that she had in her bank account on a home for the two of them. She gave up the life she had grown accustomed to being the fiancee of a professional football player and got her behind in touch with reality.

"Will you call later and read me a bedtime story?" He asked making her smile. Since getting her new work schedule, she made sure that she still managed to spend as much time with her son as possible. Skype had become her savior. She could watch him sleep and still be working at the same time.

"I have to go sweetie, I'll call you back in a bit," She said hurried goodbyes and disconnected the call just as her devilish rake of a boss strolled into the office wearing a suit that look as if it was straight off the rack. Alex Hartford wasn't just any other marketing guru, the was the best in the damn country.

A few years previously, when Hartford Sr retired in the middle of the economic crisis, Alex had taken over as head of the organization, steering it through the rocky patches, keeping the business afloat with zero layoffs while his competitors faced uncertainties.It all came down to his unique personality, which could be sometimes sweeter than chocolate but as most times as deadly as a stingray's venom.

Women fawned over him...many of them lined up to be the future Mrs Hartford, but from experience she knew that the chances of him settling down we're slim. He liked his women intelligent, and most of the women he dated could ever get used to his mood swings.

The man needed therapy..quickly

"Did you order dinner?" She heard him ask breaking her from her trance. He glared at her, eating her up with those hazel eyes, flecked with gold.In the beginning, she had to admit that she was one of the women who had hoped he would take her seriously, but they had become more like a dysfunctional married couple as the years went on.

"Maso and his wife apologized but they have a family emergency and the closed the restaurant early," She apologized for the elderly couple, who usually catered for their late nights at the office. Alex's cook and Maso were the only people who he would eat from in the city. He grunted heading into his office, leaving her to type his schedule for the following week, and those dreaded minutes from his last meeting.The only thing that was keeping her sane was the online radio from one of her favorite deejay's back home, from her island homeland of Jamaica. Dj Breezy was playing one of her favorite artists, the man she wished had been her baby daddy. Busy Signal did things to her insides that her ex could never do, hell most times she had laid back and faked it.

She swayed her hips in time to the notes of Night Shift. Slowly she unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt, leaning back against the plush chair, feeling her rational self slip away. She let her hair down, biting her lip at the long tresses caressed her shoulders. Unlike the other women in the company, she hated the idea of weaves and instead grew out her hair for almost eight years.

If she new she had an audience, she would've stopped right away...

Alex watch his usually professional secretary as she slowed wined to the music streaming from her computer. A few months earlier, he had a friend install software onto his computer which allowed him to keep tabs on his employees. He hated to admit that he had spent most of the time spying on his secretary but it was true.

Many hours, he had stared at those shapely legs, had gotten to know her habits. He knew that every morning that she spent thirty minutes talking to her son. He was looking for a way to fire her...she drove him crazy. He wanted to drive her crazy, to burn her with his touch, to wrap those legs around him as he took her over the brink. He breathed slowly, loosening his tie. She moved her body seductively to the beat throwing her head back.

He had to be the one to stop the madness..she was killing him slowly.

It was about time he got laid, but being successful and being in a relationship didn't go hand in hand. He was used to a certain breed of woman

He got up from his desk where another proposal lay untouched. He was going to give her a proposal of a different kind. He smiled evily, reaching for the door handle and flinging it open so hard, that the handle left an impression on the wall, startling Ms.Parker from her seduction.

HIs nostrils flared as he saw how sexy she looked, with her shirt unbuttoned and her hair creating a dark curtain around her shoulders. HIs groin twitched as he studied her,slowly leaning over her, his mouth slowly descending, until they were a mere milli fraction away from hers.

"Come with me," Destiny gasped, knowing that she was in big trouble now.If she moved a fraction, his lips would be on hers. She trembled, her body betraying itself. He was so intoxicating with his Armani-suit-wearing behind. She wish he would just put her out of her misery and kiss her, but she knew it wouldn't end there. Alex was a notorious playboy, he wouldn't give up until he got her in his bed. She shook the image from her head, but she could see thar he was thinking the exact same thing in his evil, sex-twisted brain.

Her body burned, craving the touch of a man who would only want her for sex.

Yet still it was a risk worth taking...

"COME WITH ME!" He barked at her, moving away from her, striding back into his office. She pulled herself together, getting her footing and buttoning her blouse, following him into his office. He sat on the leather sofa in the corner, looking like the devilish rake that he was. "Sit," He ordered, startling her.

"Not there," He stopped her when she moved to sit next to him. She was puzzled but then she thought about it logically. "Sit here," He pointed to his lap reaching out for her making her do as he instructed for himself. Her bust slammed against his chest, as did her lower half, and her skirt bunched around her thighs, revealing her fishnet stockings. She opened her mouth to protest but he silenced her.

"If you want to keep your job, you'll do as I say, understand?"

She nodded, missing his evil smile by a mere second. "Good girl. Now do what you were doing earlier," She shook her head, defying him making him angrier. "Ms Parker, there are ways for me to get you to obey me, I would not like to use those methods," She tried to get away from him, job be damed, but she found her hands bound.

When had he bound her?

She shook her head again and instead of asking her again, he kissed her passionately, trying to make her submit. At first she fought him, but she soon became tired and kissed him back just as fiercely. "Good girl," His hands cupped her behind then gave them a hard whack. It hurt but it was so very arousing at the same time, that she gave herself away and moaned. He laughed, but then groaned as she moved on top of him, rocking her hips dangerously close to his manhood.

His teeth grazed the sensitive area of flesh under her ear, then she felt his hand slip under her skirt. His lips came down on hers again, as fingers made a pass over her bikini briefs. "Such a naughty girl, you're so wet already," His voice was thick with desire, dripping with sensuality. She felt him draw her undergarments aside, then felt his fingers on her womanly folds.

One ...

Two...

She was a goner as she rocked her hips against his fingers. Every rational thought about how wrong this was, slipped from her brain.

He did it...He made her want him.

Damn him to hell.

When she came back down to earth, he was smiling victoriously. She couldn't look at him..he'd seen her fall apart. Hell, he had enjoyed it.

When she regained her composure, she'd kill him...slowly

(Hi everybody. I usually wait a lot of chapters to get naughty, but this book is just too evil for words so I started off saucy. Vomment)