Chapter 5: A Missed Opportunity

He was just as naked as she was in a split second, even though she had had less time to admire his amazing body. For once she was lost for words but his lips claimed hers, preventing her from overanalyzing the situation.

"If you know how long I've wanted this..." His voice trailed leaving the rest of the statement unknown.

"How long?" Feeling brave she nibbled his ear, moaning softly as his strong hands gripped her plump behind, giving it a good spank. "How long have you wanted me like this?" She moaned louder as he kissed her, forgetting all about being gentle. One hand grazed her most sensitive place while the other set to work on releasing her hair from the eleborate style on top of her head.

"Since the day I took over from my father and you came to greet me looking so sexy in those damn red heels," He smiled triumphantly, as he hair came tumbling down in small ringlets, hiding her nakedness from his hungry gaze. She remembered the day well, the older Hartford had told her she was leaving her in good hands, but those had been the hands belonged to the man who now controlled her life.

"I just wanted to go throw you over my desk and wrap those legs around me," She blushed kissing him as passionately as he had kissed her moments previously.

"You talk too much," She got up from off his lap. "For the next couple of hours, I don't want to speak until I'm satisfied," She smiled evily at him, planting her hands on her hips. He looked shocked as she ordered him around. "Which way is your bedroom?" She asked planting her hands on her hips.

"I think we can find more creative places than a boring old bed can't we?" He got up, wrapping his arms around her lower half, lifting her as if she weighed nothing and carried her across the room into the large kitchen and setting her down on the island.

"I like how you think Mr Hartford,"

His lips left hers once more kissing a path down past her neck. He saw how her body responded to his touch and smiled. "Lie back honey," She oblidged knowing what was coming next. Jace had been the type to hit it and quit it but she was getting her fill with Alex.

She gasped as she felt his tongue circled her nipple, then sucked it as if it was desert and he couldn't get enough of the flavor. With his other hand, he teased the other breast, giving it the same treatment. "Alex, I need.." Her voice wasn't her own as she begged for him.

"What is it that you need?" His lips left her breasts kissing a path down her body, making her whimper and squirm. She said nothing as he continued to torture her with his mouth,gritting her teeth together, knowing what she was feeling was wrong. This was just sex. This was JUST SEX! "Do you need me sweetheart?" He was teasing her as he tormented her body with his gentle, yet urgent caresses.

She snapped her eyes closed. Something was wrong she could feel it. A split second later her cell phone rang from across the room. She sprang upright recognizing the personalized ringtone that she had set for her babysitter. "It's my babysitter. Something's wrong," She hopped off the island, running into the living room, answering her phone on the second ring.

"Ms Parker, I'm so glad I caught you. I've been trying to reach you for hours. Jeremy got into a little accident at bathtime and he fell and hit his mouth on the rim of the tub," The girl sounded as if she had been crying since the accident.

"Which hospital are you at?" She asked finding her stuff and rushing to get her dress.

"Actually, we're at home, he only busted his lip and lost a tooth. That loose one that he had been trying to wiggle out for ages," She heard her son laughing in the background and sighed heavily. Her hand shook as the tears came.

Her baby was alright..

"I'll see you in a few minutes," She spun on her heel to find Alex watching her with his muscular arms folded in front of his chest. No longer was he in his birthday suit but he had changed into a pair of loose fitting sweatpants and a grey vest.