24

Jimin POV

The smell of the rose tteokbokki filling up my nostrils, as a way for me to show my gratitude to Minmin, i promised her to treat her a tteokbokki.

i don't even remember when was the last time i had tteokbokki with someone, before i moved here i always eat alone and it's depressing.

last time i had tteokbokki with my parents was before my dad got promoted to Seoul, which was long time ago.

"you really loves tteokbokki huh?"

she just smiles and keep eating her portion, the way her eyes lit up when i promised her a tteokbokki shows how much love she has for this meal.

"best thing ever." she says as she took another one making her cheeks full from eating, what a cutie.

i never knew that watching someone eat is this entertaining, i could watch her munch on her food all day and won't get bored.

because it's literally the cutest thing ever.

"you aren't eating that?" she asked me as she stole one piece of tteokbokki from my plate.

"by the way, i saw that video of Taehyung crying on the school news portal HAHAHAHAH."

she choked on her tteokbokki as i said that and then laughed so hard.

"yeah that was hilarious, when Yoongi, Hyojin and i first watched that, we laughed our ass off, my lungs literally jumped out of my body."

"You are mean but not going to lie, it is funny, he was drunk and crying. who gave you the video?"

whoever does that, that's cruel.

"OH  MY GOD THAT'S EVEN FUNNIER, HIS OWN COUSIN!"

Jesus, family bad blood is about to happen.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?! if i were Taehyung, i would have beat the shit out of him, cousin or not."

"I know right? i feel bad at first but what can i do? it's how my club works plus Taehyung is actually a pretty crier."

"pretty crier? i can cry prettier than him!" i said as she chuckles at my answer, as always thinking that my reaction is just me flirting on her jokingly.

at first, my attraction towards her was purely because she is pretty, and then she rejected me on the first day at school, that intrigued me and makes me want to know her more.

now i know her personality? her intelligence? i don't think it's a joke anymore.

i actually like her, for the first time in my life i actually like someone.

for the first time in my life, i actually want someone for my own.

that someone she likes is one hell of a lucky bastard.

for once i don't want to strip clothes off and fuck.

for the first time in my life, i just want to spend time with her, listen to her talk and get my shit together for her.

and for the first time in my life, i don't want to be selfish.

i just want to see her happy, i want to keep that smile on her face forever.

"you got a tteokbokki sauce on your lips Jim!" she says as she caught me off guard by wiping the sauce from my lips.

God, give me strength.

she makes me crazy.

***

Taehyung:
minmin! 😠
i saw u with Jimin today.