22

"MINJI-AH!!!"

a very excited scream was heard, it can be heard to the whole cafetaria since he step foot in it, everyone turn to him with so many questions going on their head.

who wouldn't if it's Park Jimin the new kid who barely speak to anyone but Minji.

people are wondering what on earth is happening, some are just curious and some are furious.

"what the? what's with the fuss Jimin?" she asked him as she was embarrassed from all of the stares she received since he screamed her name all so sudden.

"LOOK! I GOT B+, AREN'T YOU PROUD OF ME?"  he asked oh so excitedly, with the most genuine happy smile on his face and that melt everyone heart.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so proud of you!"

she gasped, feeling like a proud mom seeing her only son finally can do something good, he then pulled her to his embrace.

a burning sensation starting to grow inside Taehyung as he witnessed that, well he obviously isn't happy with the unusual and unnecessary scene Jimin made just now.

"jealousy is truly a disease." Jungkook said as he notice the look on his friend face transformed to an irritating one.

"Tae, that donkatsu is innocent stop stabbing the poor thing, if you don't want it let me have it, Jesus!" Jin says to ease the tension, and he would love it more than anything to have an extra meat on his plate, but of course he ignored him.

he was too emotional to function or to response to his surroundings.

"HEY STOB IT!" Jin yelled as he slap his hand away and take the poor stabbed donkatsu to his plate and enjoy it like a decent human being, wouldn't want to waste a delicious food over some jealousy.

"hey! that's mine! i don't share what's mine!" he protested as he look even more pissed than before.

"then you should have treat this marvellous donkatsu of yours properly! don't stab it like it meant nothing to you, the moment someone took it from you, you gone mad about it." Jin responded as he is ready to put it on his mouth.

"give it back!" Taehyung says, more like demanded him.

but Jin is Jin, he doesn't give a fuck so he eat it.

"WHAT THE FUCK JIN?! THAT'S MINE! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TAKE WHAT'S MINE! YOU HAVE HAD YOURS!" he snapped.

over a fucking donkatsu.

but his best buddy knows it wasn't about a donkatsu, Taehyung is getting  possessive, he doesn't share his food and most importantly he doesn't share his loved ones.

in this case, he isn't just pissed about a katsu, he is pissed about Jimin and Minji as well, Jungkook knows that.

"if it's taken away from you, you just have to let it go, unless you want to cut his belly open and take it from his intestines then go ahead."

Jungkook says as Taehyung stood up from his table leaving them to be with Minji.

as always, Jungkook can only roll his eyes at him, he stopped trying to talk some sense to Taehyung's head, it's pointless anyway.

talking to someone who is in love is like talking to a hard brick, they won't listen.