12

The two were left alone in the empty classroom since it's already evening, Minmin is tired with their never ending bickering, Jimin has no idea what kind of shit he has done to make Taehyung so mad with him.

The room fell silence as minmin left them alone, no words was spoken, just a thick tension between them that has arisen.

Jimin was busy playing games on his phone as Taehyung decided to just took a selca for his fans on his social.

"i don't understand you at all." finally Jimin starts a conversation, likewise Taehyung just ignored him and play with his phone.

"what did i do? why do you hate me so much?" he asked as Taehyung just gave him a glare.

"is it because of minmin?" this time the tone in Jimin's voice got serious and more intense.

"whatever it is that you are planning to do with her, don't." Taehyung finally responded.

That intrigued Jimin a lot, he has guessed it actually.

"you like her, don't you?" Jimin asked as Taehyung got even more pissed by his question, frankly speaking Taehyung hates how this stranger just guessed his feeling accurately like he has known him for so long.

"there is no other reason that could explain why you got so mad when I'm around her other than the fact that you like her and you are jealous of me."

he scoffed at that, him? jealous of a mediocre fuck boy like Jimin? that's ridiculous.

"don't be too full of yourself there is nothing so special about you that makes me jealous."

Jimin just smirked, that's just how every jealous person would react, they deny everything by degrading the other down.

"then why are you getting so worked up whenever I'm around her? scared of a little competition?"

he says, more like he challenges him.

"she isn't a trophy, and there is no competition, you and i both know I'm better than you, anyone in their right mind will choose me over you, that's a fact."

exactly how he expect him to react.

"if you really are better than me, you wouldn't be so mad about me around her, the glares are unnecessary."

that left Taehyung speechless.

"i know you will hurt her that's why i got so protective." he says as Jimin just laughed at him.

"is it really me? or is it you?"

"what do you mean?"

"hurting her, is it me? or is it you? a little birdie told me that you never seen to be around her before, it's just doesn't sit right with me you have all those years to date her and yet you just approaching her now? if i were you, i wouldn't wait that long, so you should ask your self one more time, is it really me that you are scared of, or it's just your ego speaking?"

once again, he left him speechless and overthinking.

"who the hell does he think he is?" he muttered.

***
"my ego he said? what kind of bullshit was that? how does his presence hurting my ego? that doesn't makes sense. he is a fuck boy, that's that, that's the only reason why i got so pissed when he's around her, as her best friend, it's only normal if I'm reacting that way."

it's been a few hours after that little talk he had with Jimin, now he got over thinking with his words and without realising his ego is wounded.

his pomeranian has been staring at him like he is a psycho.

"right Yeontan? it's only normal for me as her friend to react that way."

if that furry friend of his can speak, he would already file a complaint to the government, he's been walking in a turn around in front of him like a mad man, it makes him sick.

"don't give me that look Yeontan!"

the furry ball look so done with his owner that the least that he could do by now is giving him a judgemental look.

'God, i have a mental hooman as my owner' that's basically what he is thinking the whole time.

"give me a hand as a sign that you agree with me, Tan."

'the things i do for those delicious treats.' he thought as he gave Taehyung one of his hand.

"good boy, here have some treat Tan."

'yeah yeah, as long as i have my treats and chickin.' he thought.