11

We are now sitting next to each other in my room, with a tteokbokki in front of us and Sweet Home playing on Netflix.

"this feels just like the old days." he says as he give me a smile.

we used to do this almost everyday.

"what happened to us?"

"puberty happened." i answered him.

"we used to be so close now i can't even approach you without you freaking out at school."

"your fans will hate me." i told him as he chuckles.

"I'm tired of it sometimes." he said as i noticed a tear starting to wet his eyes.

"I'm tired of people expectations toward me, tired of the labels, i want to do anything i want but i have a reputation to keep."

he then let out even a louder cries, seeing him like this makes me feel a tug on my heart, my body just move on it's own and pulled him to my embrace.

"it's okay Taehyung, you can let it all out."

"i have everything, but i lost you." he said as his tears burst even harder.

"you never lost me." i whispered to him, trying to comfort him.

"i do, i lost you, you said it yourself you don't want to associate yourself with me again, and honestly i don't blame you."

i hugged him even tighter as he said that,  he looks so exhausted.

"now, i don't want to lose you again. you are my one true friend, no one gets me as much as you do."

" but Tae-"

"i promise Min, i will not let anyone harm you, i just want to approach you and communicate with you in public too."

***

Ever since that night, he never left my side. the next morning he offered me, no he didn't offer, he demanded us to go to school together.

I don't even want to remember how i got nasty looks here and there when they saw me getting off his motorcycle and as if it wasn't enough, Jimin made it even worse.

He approached us and let's just say he provoked Taehyung, they gave me a headache.

Sometimes whenever i go pass by Jeongguk, he would tease me about Taehyung as well and it doesn't end there.

I even got my self into the school news portal, got a few hate comments about how much of a whore i am that i got both Taehyung and Jimin in a fight over me.

It wasn't even like that, it was never about me, it was all their over loaded testosterone.

"Instead of Mingyu and Joshua, it got the 3 of us on the school news portal, and it's been a whole week! this is bad." I scolded them.

It's unbelievable, they got into a fight EVERYDAY.

"not my fault that he is a sensitive little bitch." Jimin says as Taehyung send him yet again another glare.

"listen here punk! don't try to justify your bratty attitude by calling me sensitive!"

"my bratty attitude? you are the one who got so worked up over my simple greetings for her. i didn't even call you names, you act like a jealous boyfriend how am i supposed to react?"

"STOP!" shit, i lose my cool.

well at least they shut up now.

"don't make me lock the two of you in the same room."

good it silenced them even more.

"i don't understand why do you hate Jimin that much? what has he ever does to you?"

"why are you cornering me-"

"I'm not cornering you, i asked you, you should give us especially him, a valid reason of why are you the way you are towards him."

he sighs as he then look at Jimin's face who is just as curious as me.

Yoongi:
where r u? don't forget abt our club gathering, it's abt to start.👆

"you know what Tae, whatever it is just talk it out with Jimin, i have a gathering to attend, see you later."

i said as i left them alone in an empty class, in hope that they won't break anything in there.