27

I remembered the day i found her lifeless body laying on the cold hard ground in her room with blood coming out from her wrist, her other hand was holding a blade.

I just came home from Seoul, having my first break ever as a trainee.

I came home only to found her lifeless body in a broad daylight when mom and dad was out to work, she was still wearing her uniform probably trying to fooled our parents, so they didn't question her.

It took me a while to finally realised that she was gone.

Suicide? i thought that word and Min Yunji will never be in the same sentences, she was the toughest girl i knew.

To me, someone committed suicide with reasons, everything happens for a reason after all.

Her reason was Kim Taehyung.

I know because when i read her diary, his name was everywhere, it's clear to me that she was in love with him but obviously he didn't.

At first i thought she was stupid to fall in love with someone who doesn't even love her back.

I was ready to curse at her dead body if that was the reason why she killed herself, until i read the last page of her diary before she took her own life.

She was pregnant, and it was his.

She asked for him to marry her but he refused to do so.

He denied the fact that he got her pregnant and let her suffer alone.

She couldn't handle the humiliation so she chose to killed her baby and it ruined her completely.

Hyojin:
Yoongi, do u know anything abt today's post?

of course i know, i was the one who published it.

This is my reason to join the journalist club and enrolled to a regular high school to have my revenge and for Yunji.

"sorry Hyojin-ah, justice must be served."