20

"thank you for today Jim." i told him as we walked down the dark street together, it was already night time, i didn't even realize it at first, i guess i was having too much fun writing down my worries and burn it to ashes.

perhaps time really flies fast with Jimin.

"no problem, that's what friends are for after all, you helped me with my grades."

i smiled at him, actually Jimin isn't that bad. he is an understanding person, he never force me to talk about my problem, i judge him too soon.

"you are a nice guy Jimin, i know that you are." i told him as i stopped dead in tracks seeing a fuming Taehyung in front of my house.

"where have you been?" he asked, surely not happy seeing me with Jimin.

"tutoring him." i said.

"this late?" he asked still mad.

"well we have a lot to learn and he has a lot to catch up." i told him.

"and you don't even bother to text me? or reply to my texts? do you have any idea how worry i am?!" he yelled in frustration.

i never saw him this frustrated and mad before.

"which part of i have a lot to catch up and learn that you don't get dude? she was just tutoring me, chill."

Jimin speak up for me, voice 2 times deeper than usual showing how he hates the way Taehyung talk to me.

"it's okay Jimin, Tae is just worried about me. it's no big deal, you should go home it's already late." i told him.

"but he-"

"Jimin please, just go, i can handle him."

he then left as i turn around to face Taehyung.

"i don't like him." Taehyung says as i rolled my eyes.

"of course."

"i really don't, ugh i hate the fact that he is so dumb and need your help to tutor you, should i let my grades down so that you can tutor me?" he says as i laughed at his frustration and hopeless attempt.

"if you do that, i won't be teaching you shit, i have had enough with 1 like Jimin, i could have an early death if i have you too." i joked as he laughed at my answer.

"I'm sorry i yelled at you, i was worried sick, you couldn't be reached, Hyojin and Yoongi didn't even help because they also have no idea where you were."

"it's okay, my fault i didn't tell you, plus i was running out of battery." i told him as he nods finally understand my situation.

"you know i would kiss you for being adorable right now but we are just 'friends' so..." he says as his eyes won't leave me.

it makes my heart bounce harder than usual, it gets even harder when he gets closer and closer.

"good night" he whispers as he kissed my cheek and left.

i could sue him for making my life hard.

"UGHHH KIM TAEHYUNG!" i screamed in my pillow once he left.

"STOP LIVING IN MY HEAD RENT FREE."  i screamed again like a mad man, earning a terrifying look from Neo.

"don't you judge me Neo, or no more sunflower seeds for you!" i scold him as if he would understand me.

i must have gone crazy, Kim Taehyung makes me crazy.